Is my assymetry noticable? Also rating?

Bolo

Bolo

Iron
Im 16 and 6'1 21.5 inch bidelt with a muscular build. Rate me. Tbh i frauded alot in my last post and failed miserabely.

Attachments

• 20240603_152419.jpg
    20240603_152419.jpg
    809.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, MaestheticMaso, say∅ and 2 others
remove acne can chadlite, add beard can be a chad to me

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
great potential mouth is failo and skin is failo otherwise strongish HTN with chadlite+ potential. Ur mouth looks crazy no diddy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, greywind, Soychadcell and 3 others
great potential mouth is failo and skin is failo otherwise strongish HTN with chadlite+ potential. Ur mouth looks crazy no diddy
Yeah mouth really weird. I'm currently trying out benzoyl 10% for the skin and it has helped alot but i think i might need something stronger.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Im 16 and 6'1 21.5 inch bidelt with a muscular build. Rate me. Tbh i frauded alot in my last post and failed miserabely.
I would not even imagine myself ever sayin this , But you look like a person who needs jawline REDUCTION surgery

• JFL
Reactions: xxv and Bolo
I would not even imagine myself ever sayin this , But you look like a person who needs jawline REDUCTION surgery
this pic being frauded, his jaw doesnt look like that in real life 100%

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and Dicklet3incher
Lower third is very unfitting

Unless your camera angle was terrible ur Jaw and chin are so small vertically

You may wanna maintain higher bf and grow a beard, or just grow a beard if you don't want surgery for that

I don't see any assymetry tbh

• +1
Reactions: Bolo
every brachy looks good looking down at the camera like ur doing

• +1
Reactions: say∅
do you have bruxism / do u clench your teeth often due to stress?

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and Aero
Lower third asymmetry is not noticeable to an every day person to me yea

Brachy aryan

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Lonenely sigma and Bolo
how long u think u do it a day?
do u do it while sleeping!
I don't really know I just do it sometimes. Dont know whether i do it in my sleep or not. Dentist has not said anything about it, he would've probably noticed right?

I don't really know I just do it sometimes. Dont know whether i do it in my sleep or not. Dentist has not said anything about it, he would've probably noticed right?
as long as you don’t grind them it won’t wear teeth. if you clench without moving teeth on top of each other it won’t wear down teeth. u do it daily? or extended periods?

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and Bolo
as long as you don’t grind them it won’t wear teeth. if you clench without moving teeth on top of each other it won’t wear down teeth. u do it daily? or extended periods?
Ah I see. I do it daily yes, very often. I don't do it for extended periods of time. I do it with maybe 70% of force "spamming" my jaw tightly whenever i feel like it.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Ah I see. I do it daily yes, very often. I don't do it for extended periods of time. I do it with maybe 70% of force "spamming" my jaw tightly whenever i feel like it.
But i think i got some jaw genetics from my dad (obviously) Here is him 10 years ago at 39 with a decent jawline. My mom also has a good one.

Needs genio then u could be high cl

No your asymmetry isn't really noticeable. You are htn right now due to lip and acne failos. Fix those and you can easily be chadlite+

• +1
What tf is a genio and what is a cl. Teach me now please.
Genio's a surgery that increases or reduces the size of the chin. It's used to fix recession, excessive protrusion, and overly wide/narrow chin shape

• +1
Bro what is that chin to philtrum? Good overall. Eyes look too puppy like but are your best feature. Grow a beard and have Chad smv irl or until a 7psl Chad shows up

Bro what is that chin to philtrum? Good overall. Eyes look too puppy like but are your best feature. Grow a beard and have Chad smv irl or until a 7psl Chad shows up
So true haseeb

Is my chin to philtrum bad?

Mouth area is very bad

I have similar assymetry

High MTN. Maybe asymmetry not that visible in motion.

i wouldn't wanna look like you

Noticeable I photos but prob not irl. Looks low Chadlite to me

• +1
Reactions: Bolo and badskin
16 years old, 6'1 and 21.5 bidelt?????? Nah man forget about looksmaxxing bro someone needs to defeat Jon Jones

• Hmm...
Your fish lips, wide face and asian noses make you look odd

assymetry Is overrated​

not asymmetric but autistic,

Your masseters might be asymmetrical just chew more on the weaker side for some time. But even then it probably isn’t that noticeable in motion

Your right lower jaw drove 40 fucking kilometers to the left side, of course we can’t notice it. Not that bad looking btw.

blockhead falio, over

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Wtf is wrong with your lower third but good eye area