You’re a midget so no

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 22918, WeiWei and 6 others
Lose wheight grow taller

Good physique.

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, \/orman and Cutecel2001
Why did you blurr you face on everyone except the first pic?

Idk tbh, i uploaded at other forums too
Are you not larping about being incel? If not, fucking brutal, you're by no means subhuman and should have a normie life experience tbh

Although the new normie experience seems to shift more towards incel so idk

good body, get to 10-12% bf and you are female gaze maxxed (don't get bigger)

Slayer of gay men

• +1
Reactions: rooman, WeiWei, \/orman and 1 other person
grindr gaze unfortunately (unless?)

this is peak female gaze

• +1
Reactions: rooman and \/orman
Are you not larping about being incel? If not, fucking brutal, you're by no means subhuman and should have a normie life experience tbh

Although the new normie experience seems to shift more towards incel so idk
No... Not larp

good body, get to 10-12% bf and you are female gaze maxxed (don't get bigger)
Dont female prefer higher bf?

I Will cut Next year.

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 22124
you can make it last 365 days a year if you really want to
Brutal
Chicken and broccoli year round just to sniff an average girl who eats doritos all day

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 31445
Brutal
Chicken and broccoli year round just to sniff an average girl who eats doritos all day
just eat healty and train regularly, something you should do for yourself anyway...

but it's true tho, the average girl has a shitty body and wants chad with a 10 pack

Last edited:
just eat healty and train regularly, something you should do for yourself anyway...

but it's true tho, the average girl has a shitty body and wants chad with a 10 pack
10% year round isnt the same as eating healthy and training regularly bro

10% year round isnt the same as eating healthy and training regularly bro
bryan jonhson stays 6-7% and he is healtmaxxing/longevitymaxxing, so 10% is definitely achievable, not easy but with discipline you can do it

bryan jonhson stays 6-7% and he is healtmaxxing/longevitymaxxing, so 10% is definitely achievable, not easy but with discipline you can do it
Thats not healthy or normal and you have no idea what hes going through and i know for a fact you have never been lean. At 6% bodyfat you cant even sleep correctly.
Second i never said it was impossible its just a ridiculous task. When i was doing it i could barely actually eat out. I was obsessive and measuring my fucking food on a food scale when i went on dates. Have you actually been 10% for a year consistently? I have.

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 31445
you haven’t changed much from the .net days have u my son

Thats not healthy or normal and you have no idea what hes going through and i know for a fact you have never been lean.
yes i never been 6%, I have no problem admitting that (plus i never adviced op to go for 6% :soy:), but I've been 10-12% for a couple of years and always felt really goood
At 6% bodyfat you cant even sleep correctly.
bryan johnson is literally 99.99% percentile on whoop, so incorrect

• Ugh..
Reactions: wollet2
that's who you should be aiming for as a high T male, not some old hags
22 yo girl is at its prime, no thanks im not attracted to underdeveloped rats

Last edited:
Thats not healthy or normal and you have no idea what hes going through and i know for a fact you have never been lean. At 6% bodyfat you cant even sleep correctly.
Second i never said it was impossible its just a ridiculous task. When i was doing it i could barely actually eat out. I was obsessive and measuring my fucking food on a food scale when i went on dates. Have you actually been 10% for a year consistently? I have.
Crazy that you say that even with roids. I'm currently getting down to 11-12%, now at about 15-17%. I guess I gotta be very careful when I go on vacation

Manlets always look big women would think of them for overcompensating

• Hmm...
Reactions: Cutecel2001