Is my body good enough to attract women?

Deleted member 12270

Deleted member 12270

Diamond
I don’t know if I should bulk up or just stay where I’m at. I could definitely be leaner like Marlon Teixeira (my role model).

you might as well roid because nowadays most girls would think that this is normal despite the fact that this is naturally musculey physique cos everyone roids and this causes a misconception that ripped guys look like slimmer version of bodybuilders when really that isnt possible without roiding and hard work. Just roid(assuming you have good body genetics) and get natty physique would be my advice tbh.

Show without tshirt. but looks good, but nothing outstanding

you might as well roid because nowadays most girls would think that this is normal despite the fact that this is naturally musculey physique cos everyone roids and this causes a misconception that ripped guys look like slimmer version of bodybuilders when really that isnt possible without roiding and hard work. Just roid(assuming you have good body genetics) and get natty physique would be my advice tbh.
I don’t know anybody to hook me up. Plus I rather keep my hair than have big muscles. Every roid user eventually gets bald, I already have a high hairline that I have to cover with a gay ass fringe hairstyle

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
loox is 20 or 21 and did just did one cycle
youre capping no way he ascended his frame from one cycle like you saw the before pic right? but if he did then how?? that is my question

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
I don’t know if I should bulk up or just stay where I’m at. I could definitely be leaner like Marlon Teixeira (my role model).

Would benefit from adding more muscle then getting leaner. Marlon looks good but hes not ideal. He just can't be too muscular cuz of his look + runway models need to have certain measurements for clothes. Get hazel coloured contacts also

pls leave the Harry Potter clothing on plebbit

I don't get why some users here are more spoiled and attention whore than tik tok foids :lul:

From my (limited) experience, you're basically at the point where putting time into improving your physique is going to start giving diminishing returns, and the people suggesting roids are suggesting you risk your hair and hairline. Just a reminder that if you lose your hair it doesn't matter how good your body (or face) looks, you're fucked because at your age most other guys will still have their hair and girls hate that shit. I feel that body is not nearly as important as face, however at this point your body frames your face well and you could just maintain if you wanted.

Also I'm sure you could get a lot bigger without roids if you wanted to, and that would be infinitely more ideal if your actual goal is looksmaxxing because at the end of the day looking healthy is more important than looking jacked.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270
Get 3/4 extra kg and you're on point