Is my brothers friend giga weird for saying this?

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
While we were at a basketball game he said what’s up to me while walking with a girl in the upperclass

I walked with them until I got a text from my female friend and told him “my girl just texted me asking where I’m at” and he said “alr u can go” and the girl walking with him asked me “oh you have a girlfriend?” Was that an IOI?

And I said “no, she’s not actually my girl she’s just my friend” and my brothers friend said “you call your friend your girl, you’re crazy bro”

was it weird for him to call me crazy, and was the girl he was walking with interested in me for saying that?

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
@Vermilioncore @sub5c3l

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
She was just shocked that such an ugly failure had a girl. But she was proven right. You don’t have a girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Epola, PrinceofDarkness and 1 other person
She was just shocked that such an ugly failure had a girl. But she was proven right. You don’t have a girl
Nah u don’t understand she was giving me hella IOIs earlier she kept saying hi to me in the hallways and said “hey (my name)” really loud once

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Nah u don’t understand she was giving me hella IOIs earlier she kept saying hi to me in the hallways and said “hey (my name)” really loud once
She wanted to suck you off and fuck your until the morning
There happy now ?

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and fuse
While we were at a basketball game he said what’s up to me while walking with a girl in the upperclass

I walked with them until I got a text from my female friend and told him “my girl just texted me asking where I’m at” and he said “alr u can go” and the girl walking with him asked me “oh you have a girlfriend?” Was that an IOI?

And I said “no, she’s not actually my girl she’s just my friend” and my brothers friend said “you call your friend your girl, you’re crazy bro”

was it weird for him to call me crazy, and was the girl he was walking with interested in me for saying that?
You're not crazy

autism

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
@AlphaLooksmaxxer666

You definitely have autism. Over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and IAMNOTANINCEL

The girl asking if you have a girlfriend could be an indication of interest, as she showed curiosity about your relationship status. The "crazy" comment from your brother's friend was likely just teasing and not meant to be taken seriously. It's hard to definitively say if the girl was interested based solely on this interaction, but her question suggests she was at least curious about you.

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
I don’t have the time nor the energy to go into detail and I also don’t believe it will change anything, so have a nice day
Bro I’m 100% sure you have both time and energy to go into detail

Just say you can’t vocalize it, which would prove you as the autist

Bro I’m 100% sure you have both time and energy to go into detail

Just say you can’t vocalize it, which would prove you as the autist
Yes, you are right and I am wrong. Have a nice day.

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
maybe she was just curious

the fact ur asking people on a fucking looksmax forum if its an ioi or not tells you all you need to know. if she was interested it would be obvious :lul: i made a thread a few months back about this exact autistic bullshit shame to see its still happening.