Im sorry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acnno, Patient A and Deleted member 9699
nigga thats a recessed forehead you retard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
very average.

yes bro its nice along with ur sloped forehead. But eyes are shit.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 4106 and Deleted member 9699
  • JFL
Reactions: Youngbuffet and Deleted member 6723
what would fix this tbhngl? srs
it doesnt look that bad. fix your eyes and other shit first. you could get skull implants tbh they are a thing now and they seem very promising

• +1
I think you have a prominent browridge. But your orbital rims are to big. Especially your supra orbital rim is to high set which gives you a lot of upper eyelid exposure.

• +1
Reactions: theslendercel, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 9699
I think you have a prominent browridge. But your orbital rims are to big. Especially your supra orbital rim is to high set which gives you a lot of upper eyelid exposure.
Hopefully will get supraorbital rim implants. Thanks man.

• +1
Reactions: Youngbuffet
Me too. I actually face the same problem with the upper eyelid exposure. But I'm saving to get surgery preferebly by Drtaban

• +1
  • Love it
Me too. I actually face the same problem with the upper eyelid exposure. But I'm saving to get surgery preferebly by Drtaban
I wish I could go to Taban tbh but I don't live in the USA and I cba to get a visa for plastic surgery. Think I might actually travel to Turkey for surgeries, heard they have decent prices and good doctors but I still def need to do my research. I won't start getting any surgeries till the next two years anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Youngbuffet
Hmm I heard Turkey is only good if you want to get a nose job or hair transplant by my knowledge. But for the eyes you need to go to a oculoplastic surgeon. I'm not sure if they are specialized in that sort of thing in Turkey. I would be very careful with the surgeon you pick for your eyes.

• +1
Hmm I heard Turkey is only good if you want to get a nose job or hair transplant by my knowledge. But for the eyes you need to go to a oculoplastic surgeon. I'm not sure if they are specialized in that sort of thing in Turkey. I would be very careful with the surgeon you pick for your eyes.
Korea actually also has been one of my #1 picks for eye surgeries. I figured all the Kpop fags get plastic surgery there and the population in general seems to be pretty open about plastic surgery. Most likely gonna go there, but yeah, still need hours of research tbh.

birdcels me

Mogger browridge

• +1
  • +1