Is my Chewing routine good?

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned
5 pieces of orbit gum on each side (so 10 pieces all together) for 30 minutes each (so 1 hour all together) every other day.

I'd do every day for an hour with weekends off or smth
also make sure u get sugarless

I'd do every day for an hour with weekends off or smth
also make sure u get sugarless
You mean for an hour for each side (so 2 hours all in all / day)?

Also, could I split the 1 hour into 2 x 30 minutes?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Does this shit actually work?

5 pieces of orbit gum on each side (so 10 pieces all together) for 30 minutes each (so 1 hour all together) every other day.

Honnestly stop this bulshit chewing is broscience, if you wanna a good jaw go surgery

Honnestly stop this bulshit chewing is broscience, if you wanna a good jaw go surgery
I will but I'll at least give it a try. Lots of people swear by it, I have nothing to lose by trying it out.

I will but I'll at least give it a try. Lots of people swear by it, I have nothing to lose by trying it out.

Honnestly it’s all genetic dude. I don’t believe about the bro science in lookism forum. You k ow what I will share my case with you guys. At the age of 9 I was sick, leucemia 3 years in hospital chimio therapia and then at the age of 13 I did an anorexia, 1 years. I fucked up my puberty. But now at the age of 19 I’m 185cm tall and I have top tier bones( jaw, zygo, brow) and I’m fully developped with good bones and frame. I’m healthy, and my t levels are fucking high( I did a test). So explain how with a leucemia and a bunch of meds and a nutrition privation during my puberty I still endup tall and with healthy bones, it’s genetics, that’s all everything is written, you cannot do nothing. So accept your physic

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
Honnestly it’s all genetic dude. I don’t believe about the bro science in lookism forum. You k ow what I will share my case with you guys. At the age of 9 I was sick, leucemia 3 years in hospital chimio therapia and then at the age of 13 I did an anorexia, 1 years. I fucked up my puberty. But now at the age of 19 I’m 185cm tall and I have top tier bones( jaw, zygo, brow) and I’m fully developped with good bones and frame. I’m healthy, and my t levels are fucking high( I did a test). So explain how with a leucemia and a bunch of meds and a nutrition privation during my puberty I still endup tall and with healthy bones, it’s genetics, that’s all everything is written, you cannot do nothing. So accept your physic
True to a large extent, yes. But you don't know how desperate some people are, like me. :lul:

Edit: True tho. My father is a beta. He has no lower third. My grandpa was also a beta. No lower third either. Lmao I couldn't possibly have inherited good forward growth and a good lower third smh

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
True to a large extent, yes. But you don't know how desperate some people are, like me. :lul:

You don’t have to be désespérate, you’re above average that’s all that matter. You don’t have a great jaw and zygo? How bad ? Bro you’re not a male model and you’re not perfect, you have flaws like 99% of the population accept yourself

• +1
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG and StudyHacks

Damn, that's amazing to hear.
A lot of respect to you man

Edit: True tho. My father is a beta. He has no lower third. My grandpa was also a beta. No lower third either. Lmao I couldn't possibly have inherited good forward growth and a good lower third smh

It’s genetic if you see pic of me at the age of 9, you see a fucking wide jaw. Mewing and all the shit can maybe improve a bit your bones, a little bit but the 99.999% of the thing is getenuc

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks
You don’t have to be désespérate, you’re above average that’s all that matter. You don’t have a great jaw and zygo? How bad ? Bro you’re not a male model and you’re not perfect, you have flaws like 99% of the population accept yourself
Thanks but tell that to all the foids who have rejected me on tinder lmao. Man, nowadays it's fucking hilarious. All women think they're entitled to 9/10 model guys, sub 8 = death, so I've got to adapt to their expectations to get regular pussy (if I don't want to use hookers lol)

Supply <--> demand

Tinder has fucked it up for all of us essentially. But we need to keep fighting for our dicks.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
Damn, that's amazing to hear.
A lot of respect to you man

Thanks bro I appreciate it
Thanks but tell that to all the foids who have rejected me on tinder lmao. Man, nowadays it's fucking hilarious. All women think they're entitled to 9/10 model guys, sub 8 = death, so I've got to adapt to their expectations to get regular pussy (if I don't want to use hookers lol)

Supply <--> demand

Tinder has fucked it up for all of us essentially. But we need to keep fighting for our dicks.

Bullshit bro, fucking bullshit you get rejected. Yess cause ur not a male model, accept it but you have a good physic and you should be grateful

Supply <--> demand

Honnestly that’s a fucking looser point of view. If you really want, you can pick up a 9/10 chicks, how ? Develop your personality, your charisma and many other things. If u have this mentality chicks gonna feel it and run away. A 4psl with confidence and charisma will mog you btw, it’s not everything about looks dude

Last edited: