Is my chin ruining my face

Alex_notmogging

Alex_notmogging

Iron
I've been aware sinse like 4 too 5 months that my chin is completely subhuman, it doesn't match with anything in my face except for my narrow jaw ( which is not good 😔)
Its short, narrow, and downgrowthd.
Here is my question now, normally i woukd always prefere bone surgerys instead of implants and weird fillers, but my question is, would a implant be much better because, it could help my forward growth and with a wider chin. On the other hand because my chin shape is weird asf and it growths more down instead of up, a genioplasty would definitely help more. Idk tbh, what do yall say

Here my cucked sub chin

From the far ( sorry for quality)
IMG 20240630 171954 edit 1314952202480602

From short distance
Snapchat 142551244 edit 1314971080732162

And from the side:
Screenshot 20240630 172119

Looks fine in the first and third pic. In the second pic it looks short as fuck but that might just be lens distortion.

You look under age but yeah I agree you have a small narrow jaw with small round petite chin. Not a good look if you care about looking strong and confident.

Jaw angle implants with a combination of genioplasty and Peek implant to make chin wide and prominent will fix your problem

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Yaklaşık 4-5 aydır çenemin tamamen insanlık dışı olduğunun farkındayım, dar çenem hariç yüzümdeki hiçbir şeyle uyuşmuyor (ki bu iyi bir şey değil 😔)
Kısa, dar ve aşağıya doğru uzanan bir vadidir.
Şimdi sorum şu, normalde implantlar ve garip dolgular yerine kemik ameliyatlarını tercih ederdim, ancak sorum şu, implant daha mı iyi olurdu, çünkü ileri büyümeme ve daha geniş bir çeneye yardımcı olabilir. Öte yandan, çene şeklim garip olduğu ve yukarı yerine aşağı doğru büyüdüğü için, bir genioplasti kesinlikle daha çok yardımcı olurdu. Açıkçası bilmiyorum, siz ne diyorsunuz?

İşte benim aldatılmış alt çenem

Uzaktan (kalite için özür dilerim)
View attachment 3006267
Kısa mesafeden
View attachment 3006268
Ve yandan:
View attachment 3006271
Better than my chin

You look under age but yeah I agree you have a small narrow jaw with small round petite chin. Not a good look if you care about looking strong and confident.

Jaw angle implants with a combination of genioplasty and Peek implant to make chin wide and prominent will fix your problem
Im currently 16 and a half, i know i will get a bit of chin growth in the next 3 years but i already know, no matter my diet nor a roid cycle will fix my recession, a somewhat wrap around would make me a model, but it will come to a cost till, for now i have to cope with it and hope i will still k get some forward growth till im 18, but the first thing out of all surgerys would probably be genio, because its affordable, low risk, and game changing, bur like i said for now i can do softmaxxes that will help me

I've been aware sinse like 4 too 5 months that my chin is completely subhuman, it doesn't match with anything in my face except for my narrow jaw ( which is not good 😔)
Its short, narrow, and downgrowthd.
Here is my question now, normally i woukd always prefere bone surgerys instead of implants and weird fillers, but my question is, would a implant be much better because, it could help my forward growth and with a wider chin. On the other hand because my chin shape is weird asf and it growths more down instead of up, a genioplasty would definitely help more. Idk tbh, what do yall say

Here my cucked sub chin

From the far ( sorry for quality)
View attachment 3006267
From short distance
View attachment 3006268
And from the side:
View attachment 3006271
Do you happen to chew bro?

But my chin was always narrow, gonions where always inwarded and ramus was always short
It's not about gonions bro, bad chewing can make your chin recede because of the pressure that the masseter causes when it's tense, and a large masseter is a meme, it will only make you swollen and round

But my chin was always narrow, gonions where always inwarded and ramus was always short
Your genetics determine your facial aesthetics. You won’t magically grow a chin if you chew. Don’t listen to these guys saying they can change it that’s cope

Your genetics determine your facial aesthetics. You won’t magically grow a chin if you chew. Don’t listen to these guys saying they can change it that’s cope
TO CHANGE? :lul::lul::lul::lul:
I'm simply warning him that if he chews, it will only make his chin worse, it's from my own experience, amen that I managed to recover

TO CHANGE? :lul::lul::lul::lul:
I'm simply warning him that if he chews, it will only make his chin worse, it's from my own experience, amen that I managed to recover
Chewing makes your ramus angle higher. The side of my face I chew on more has a shittier angle than the other one. Chewing is a cope tbh

Chewing makes your ramus angle higher. The side of my face I chew on more has a shittier angle than the other one. Chewing is a cope tbh
It's simply not worth it, "ah but our ancestors chewed hard" fuck, they are ancestors and they were horrible, this one was my chin when I chewed hard
IMG 20240704 114106
IMG 20240704 114031
IMG 20240704 114017

And this is me not chewing and focusing on liquid or soft foods, and hard mewing
IMG 20240704 120627 794

IMG 20240704 121105
IMG 20240704 121207
IMG 20240704 121220