Is my collagen shit or is it just my skin colour

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
I’ve had people say my skin looks good and others say that I have shit collagen I really can’t tell myself.
80F1AEA0 D261 486E 9875 3C6172334213

99% of people I see that have good collagen are just white without acne tbh there’s no benchmark for my type of skin

And yes I am covering my baldass head with my hand you faggots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspieSavage, datboijj, .👽. and 10 others
papa:love: can i have some jawline please?

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
neither your skin or hair are the problem m8

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 9090 and SubhumanCurrycel
There is no such a thing as collagen in curries skin tbh. They are born like an old brown man from the day one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Turin, .🇹🇩. and 13 others
Skin is very good. Nose breaks all harmony. Despite what autists here think, hair is not the problem if shaved off. Ur features are striking enough (dark enough) and ur lower third is v harmonious with a bald/microtatoo or wtf it's called head

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, bysontallou, Stare and 4 others
Skin is on point, no collagen problem

• +1
Average I would say. Your problem is nose and eyes get almond eye surgery and rhino then you will chadpreet %100

• +1
Average I would say. Your problem is nose and eyes get almond eye surgery and rhino then you will chadpreet %100
I actually like his nose the way it is. Looks like a Greek god or Kratos kinda vibe.

• JFL
Reactions: aspieSavage and SubhumanCurrycel
No offense but I think your collagene is bad, you have wrinkles in your forehead and that's unusual at your age
Skin and hair make you look like older

• +1
I actually like his nose the way it is. Looks like a Greek god or Kratos kinda vibe.
Yeah all powerful man in history descrşbed with that nose type but foid dont like it espacially in ethnic man

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and SubhumanCurrycel
No offense but I think your collagene is bad, you have wrinkles in your forehead and that's unusual at your age
Skin and hair make you look like older
It is probably because of stress

• +1
Yeah all powerful man in history descrşbed with that nose type but foid dont like it espacially in ethnic man
Your avi is literally David Gandy. His nose is good, it matches his strong lower third. His real problem in order is hair, coloring, and preyish/unitimidating(or at least doesn’t match his lower third) eye area

• +1
I'm not even sure whats worse being a curry or bald at this point my brain is so fried

• JFL
Get a hair system

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 9090 and SubhumanCurrycel
Looks good bhai

• Woah
Your avi is literally David Gandy. His nose is good, it matches his strong lower third. His real problem in order is hair, coloring, and preyish/unitimidating(or at least doesn’t match his lower third) eye area
Still he would look better with a straight one

can your hair grow long? and lose more weight, and use concealer if you have to for dark undereye

• +1
can your hair grow long? and lose more weight, and use concealer if you have to for dark undereye
Yea I think I’ll let it grow for a bit
My dark under eye isn’t due to the orbitals but I had eczema there and it’s caused skin bruising.
Dermatologist said it should fade over time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
I just tilted your photo dude and i think you have that classic curry weak genetic ipd. May be not as drastic as mine, but you have it

• +1
My dark under eye isn’t due to the orbitals but I had eczema there and it’s caused skin bruising.
i think with 5-10 more lbs off and medium hair length, you can look really high class. bones are very good

• Woah
I’ve had people say my skin looks good and others say that I have shit collagen I really can’t tell myself.
View attachment 979670
99% of people I see that have good collagen are just white without acne tbh there’s no benchmark for my type of skin

“Skin looks good” - curry.

yeah try again

Maybe minoxidil had an effect

Also btw did your eyebrows grow on minoxidl? As in when applied to scalp some goes systemic

After eye surgery and shaved head you can larp as black btw

• +1
No blemishes, texture looks good and healthy glow (not over the top). Realistically there is not much more you can do to skin-maxx...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and SubhumanCurrycel
definitely not bad collagen

Visualising you w hair, I feel like the nose is almost just as big of a failo.

Ik it's less of a "stigmatisble" failo than the hair, but aesthetically yeah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and SubhumanCurrycel
Maybe minoxidil had an effect

Also btw did your eyebrows grow on minoxidl? As in when applied to scalp some goes systemic
Didn’t notice any extra growth eyebrows always been thick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9467 and SubhumanCurrycel
Rhino and dense nw1 puts you at chad. Nothing else to really debate on.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 4887
u look good bhai

dont worry too much about ur skin

its just get hair and wear some lifts + get rhino maybe

• +1
There is no such a thing as collagen in curries skin tbh. They are born like an old brown man from the day one
Disagree

Attachments

• IMG20210207163547_00.jpg
    IMG20210207163547_00.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 211
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 9090, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
Collagen = snooth/no wrinkles. It is good . I have said it before lighter eyes could ascend you a lot because of contrast. Also nose needs rhino.

• +1
no idea boyo. it's probably not the best considering you're like 18. coloring and patchy hair (and perhaps nose) are the only obvious failos. have you tried beta carotene? might give you that glow that some ethnics have that makes their coloring look good

Your skin looks so freaking great,though were i live(Italy) dark olive/tanned skin is considered much more attractive than fair one,so i might have a different perception.You would slay here.

Edit:Anyway anyone should use tretinoin and sunscreen,so if you aren't start now

Last edited:
View attachment 979670

Skin colour, pheno, no hair, nose are your failos.

Solution: Hair system, iv glutathione, rhinoplasty

Last edited:
I think I told you like a year ago already but what you really need to ascend is a rhino and some sort of skin lightening

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 9467
Ur skin is fine. Just use retin a for longevity. Btw Chad after rino and maybe eye surgery.

• +1
Get hair...

• +1