Is my dentis retarded or am I retarded?

BeneluxYemeni

BeneluxYemeni

Iron
1. told me to remove wisdom teeth today and got mad at me when i didnt do it while she told me to 3 years ago, my teeth have not shifted into an ugly position according to the updated x ray at all. They did not even move millimeters. She told me they would get shifted because of the wisdom teeth 3 years ago and that i would have pain eventually and i am not in pain at all. Doesnt removing them cause boneloss(did not tell her this like a forum aspie i just said ok miss i will remove them)

2. I frauded sleep apnea signs such as trouble with airbreathing and teethclenching when waking up in order to get a reference to the jaw surgeon but she told me my bite is correct (NO SHIT I HAD CAMOUFLAGE ORTHODONTICS WHEN I WAS YOUNG AND SHE KNOWS THIS!) and then i asked her if it may be the jaws since they are visibly recessed, she told me hmmm you need anti teeth clenching plates. She said nothing about a jaw surgeon or anything even when i told her i had trouble sleeping and feeling rested.

am i retarded? did i make a fool of myself or are they handing out these medical degrees to incompetent people just for diversity hire?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jimmy_am_I_cooked?