Is my dentist retarded or am i retarded?

BeneluxYemeni

BeneluxYemeni

Iron
1. told me to remove wisdom teeth today and got mad at me when i didnt do it while she told me to 3 years ago, my teeth have not shifted into an ugly position according to the updated x ray at all. They did not even move millimeters. She told me they would get shifted because of the wisdom teeth 3 years ago and that i would have pain eventually and i am not in pain at all. Doesnt removing them cause boneloss(did not tell her this like a forum aspie i just said ok miss i will remove them)

2. I frauded sleep apnea signs such as trouble with airbreathing and teethclenching when waking up in order to get a reference to the jaw surgeon but she told me my bite is correct (NO SHIT I HAD CAMOUFLAGE ORTHODONTICS WHEN I WAS YOUNG AND SHE KNOWS THIS!) and then i asked her if it may be the jaws since they are visibly recessed, she told me hmmm you need anti teeth clenching plates. She said nothing about a jaw surgeon or anything even when i told her i had trouble sleeping and feeling rested.

am i retarded? did i make a fool of myself or are they handing out these medical degrees to incompetent people just for diversity hire?

stop asking this questions you are a retard for bringing yourself into this situation

They give out med degrees to anybody bro

You’re in the right

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Ask for a different doctor and stop going if they refuse to do it

• +1
Reactions: BeneluxYemeni
They give out med degrees to anybody bro

You’re in the right
i dont know if you are being sarcastic since the guy above has a blue name and maybe knows more or he is just a perma rotter whose breath stinks

Last edited:
Ask for a different doctor and stop going if they refuse to do it
i think im going to call the hospital directly, i do have recessed jaws but dont really have sleep apnea my dad does though and it develops over the years so i will 100 percent get it. Unfortunately they only treat you when you get cause they are retarded and dont want to spend money on people with actual future health issues but hand out gender transition surgery like candy... I feel jaw dysmorphia but i dont get free surgery what is this world

1. told me to remove wisdom teeth today and got mad at me when i didnt do it while she told me to 3 years ago, my teeth have not shifted into an ugly position according to the updated x ray at all. They did not even move millimeters. She told me they would get shifted because of the wisdom teeth 3 years ago and that i would have pain eventually and i am not in pain at all. Doesnt removing them cause boneloss(did not tell her this like a forum aspie i just said ok miss i will remove them)

2. I frauded sleep apnea signs such as trouble with airbreathing and teethclenching when waking up in order to get a reference to the jaw surgeon but she told me my bite is correct (NO SHIT I HAD CAMOUFLAGE ORTHODONTICS WHEN I WAS YOUNG AND SHE KNOWS THIS!) and then i asked her if it may be the jaws since they are visibly recessed, she told me hmmm you need anti teeth clenching plates. She said nothing about a jaw surgeon or anything even when i told her i had trouble sleeping and feeling rested.

am i retarded? did i make a fool of myself or are they handing out these medical degrees to incompetent people just for diversity hire?
She's worried your trying to jawmog her. Try and find a more attractive doctor who won't be insecure if you ascend since you will still be a subhuman to them.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
She's worried your trying to jawmog her. Try and find a more attractive doctor who won't be insecure if you ascend since you will still be a subhuman to them.
should i remove my wisdom teeth or is that looksmin? They dont hurt at all

my grandad kept his wisdom tooth, my dad kept his wisdom tooth, and i've kept my wisdom tooth, im 30 nothing happened to me i still have my smile.

dentist is probably a jealous faggot with weak teeth

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Remove all your teeth. It's very aesthetic, people love people who like they need dentures. That's how I ascended. (y)

• Love it
Reactions: nietzsche

get benelux out of your name fucking sand nigger, you will never be white.

Il mag main

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, BeneluxYemeni and TheTD7
I will never be white and i never want to be, im a proud muslim first and arab second. Your land is being conquered as we speak and your women welcome us with open legs! jk just leave us alone so that i can return to my own country instead of bombing me and forcing me to be here in the first place you idiot

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Autismcel
I will never be white and i never want to be, im a proud muslim first and arab second. Your land is being conquered as we speak and your women welcome us with open legs! jk just leave us alone so that i can return to my own country instead of bombing me and forcing me to be here in the first place you idiot
😂

Unironically use a better insult instead of spamming the hard r 24/7 if you wanted to actually offend arabs jfl

if they dont hurt dont be a retard and pull them out because they cant be replaced.

Dont listen to autist doctors neither cause I went last week to get braces and the retarded doctor told me to extract my wisdom. Retards. I'll just save more money and get invisalign and go to another ortho. I also had to convince my mom to not make me get them ( she's paying :aheago: ) and she got mad and told me to save up :lasereyes:. I'm glad I am a forum aspie tho because if I was NT I would have been boneless, scammed and recessed :lul: