is my esr cooked😭

.mimikyu

.mimikyu

Iron
althought i knew i had a bad eye spacing ppl in my life never pointed it out or seemed to notice it so i thought it wasnt that bad/noticeble.. but yall on ds pointed it out immediately😭. how do i measure it, can somebody tell me if its really that bad? if so how do i fix it? im planning to get an mse would that change anything? or should i js fraud it with longer eyebrows?

Attachments

• IMG_1327.jpeg
    IMG_1327.jpeg
    549.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9459.jpeg
    IMG_9459.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PrimalPlasty
wide ipd will never be as bad as narrow ipd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, PrimalPlasty and sportsmogger
Holy sh1t you look like a Pringle. It’s over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oily703, noahwillascend and SDPmaggot
honestly nigger, its not that bad. other way around and you would be fucked for life

althought i knew i had a bad eye spacing ppl in my life never pointed it out or seemed to notice it so i thought it wasnt that bad/noticeble.. but yall on ds pointed it out immediately😭. how do i measure it, can somebody tell me if its really that bad? if so how do i fix it? im planning to get an mse would that change anything? or should i js fraud it with longer eyebrows?
Because the average guy doesnt even know anything about eye spacing, he will see you as ugly but wont know what makes you ugly, does that make sense

looks fine