Is my eye are below average?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 21904

Iron
I believe I have a good jaw area and midface but a bad eye area because I do have scleral show and not a bright colour. Do you think my eyes (other one looks the same) are below average?

UEE and high eyebrows are the only failo that i see

Average. Go find that eyebrow shaping thread, might help you.

• +1
Reactions: eyes
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21904
  • +1
above average

its like a 6/10, might be a 7/10 but cant tell in a distorted selfie. post a picture of ur wye area in different lightings and distances and we can tell

Would be pretty good if you didnt have horrid pfl. 😭

its like a 6/10, might be a 7/10 but cant tell in a distorted selfie. post a picture of ur wye area in different lightings and distances and we can tell
Here. I am quite insecure because it looks asymmtrical to me..

It's from roughly 1 meter distance.. more than before but maybe still slight distortion
Furthermore I have slept 6 hours (I need 8 hours) that's why tired look.

Really? Is this not due to lense distortion (selfie cam)?
probably some lense distortion but from what i can see in the picture your eyes do seem to lack vertical height

• +1
Here. I am quite insecure because it looks asymmtrical to me..

they look good not hunter eyes but still GL. Lashes, eyebrows and color make them good

• +1
  • +1
I believe I have a good jaw area and midface but a bad eye area because I do have scleral show and not a bright colour. Do you think my eyes (other one looks the same) are below average?

CAD0D4F0 9B22 454E 9E7E 58B107D00BDE

„Sorry but i dont have sex on first date”

92B35F13 8578 41F5 A581 6D9C7CFCC7AB

“Hihi where we going? To your place? Oh ok let me call Uber”

Over for you son

33994730 4BED 4A0E B1F9 038BD871541A

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
So bad :-(( ??
You have negative canthal tilt caused by terrible zygomatic bones aka cheekbones, your eyes are melting downward on outer sides, not ideal eye length

Your eyes look like that of a beat up abused homeless dog on that second picture. 5/10 because eyebrows save the day.

You have negative canthal tilt caused by terrible zygomatic bones aka cheekbones, your eyes are melting downward on outer sides, not ideal eye length

Your eyes look like that of a beat up abused homeless dog on that second picture. 5/10 because eyebrows save the day.
Thanks for the honest rating

he doesnt have nct. he has scleral show that makes it appear as if he has nct. draw a line from where the eyelids meet

he doesnt have nct. he has scleral show that makes it appear as if he has nct. draw a line from where the eyelids meet
he has, maybe just turned head upwards too much

his infraorbitals and lateral orbitals are fucked anyway

and if you have shit infraorbitals = probably shit maxilla = probably shit forward growth and everything else

• +1
Reactions: buflek
@whiteeuropean

Show us your side profile, maybe I am wrong

@whiteeuropean

No i stop posting on this forum. It is sort of depressing because it is things I can't change .. lol

@whiteeuropean

People here tend to be much harsher than on reddit. (Maybe more honest idk)

dont listen to him he calls every eyr area that isnt uber model tier subhuman
@Over needs to be shot and buried in a ditch, i don’t even know that nigga

No i stop posting on this forum. It is sort of depressing because it is things I can't change .. lol
You can change flaws with surgery nigga, chad treatment is worth infinitely more than a few shekels

People here tend to be much harsher than on reddit. (Maybe more honest idk)
Brother, this is a site for homos, school shooters, autists and various other degenerates. You'll get a reality check here for sure.

he has, maybe just turned head upwards too much

his infraorbitals and lateral orbitals are fucked anyway

and if you have shit infraorbitals = probably shit maxilla = probably shit forward growth and everything else
shit infras mean your upper maxilla is most likely recessed and not protruding, you can still have decent lower maxilla with them

@Over needs to be shot and buried in a ditch, i don’t even know that nigga
3c2ad019cfac91b9af25a075d45775e3

Bark for me shitskin dog raised in slums of Delhi

Hacking Work From Home GIF

why does every cumskin resort to this shit, the fact i’m not even indian :lul::lul::lul:

Hacking Work From Home GIF

why does every cumskin resort to this shit, the fact i’m not even indian :lul::lul::lul:
of course you are, you abused dog subanimal street shitting pajeet kutte kutte faggot

bark for me like a submissive dog you are
Comment 1657763381VTXdCVd2C6RTTJjUn8MDkL

He's asian. Educate yourself.
don’t care didn’t ask, “educate yourself” yeah i’m definitely researching this schizo from .org

this nigga :lul::lul:

im not asian you dumb faggot
Polski toilet cleaner = asian slavoid. Sorry, bro. You can't escape your genetics.

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Brother, this is a site for homos, school shooters, autists and various other degenerates. You'll get a reality check here for sure.
I thought this was a site for improving one's looks and rating other people's faces

Polski toilet cleaner = asian slavoid. Sorry, bro. You can't escape your genetics.
:forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: yet another dog I abused, barking for me and following me into topics I post in

:forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: yet another dog I abused, barking for me and following me into topics I post in
I'm not barking. I'm just interested in why ethnics pretend to be "white". Just accept your true self.

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Status
Not open for further replies.