Is my face classic HTN?

D

Deleted member 12220

Iron
Because I think that’s where I stand tbh.

Attachments

• 4D5EE956-B924-48BC-8528-91860FD5B31F.jpeg
    4D5EE956-B924-48BC-8528-91860FD5B31F.jpeg
    1,002 KB · Views: 0
  • 1F481F2C-06FC-4F96-889F-FD0C81E7D468.jpeg
    1F481F2C-06FC-4F96-889F-FD0C81E7D468.jpeg
    927.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Offensive Bias, Deleted member 2403 and 3 others
Jake Gyllenhaallite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 10652 and 3 others
goslings me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hueless, Vergil.is, Hikicel69 and 1 other person
Is his chin a bit recessed?

Can you post side

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, FailedNormieManlet and Edgar

Attachments

• 74D25FE5-D23C-43A8-A354-F11EB7E75B56.jpeg
    74D25FE5-D23C-43A8-A354-F11EB7E75B56.jpeg
    940.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and Edgar
Forward growth is decent tbh:Comfy:

Because I think that’s where I stand tbh.
It's close. Someone said you look similar to Jake Gyllenhal. When you think about it that way, id say yes.

4.25 psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
Will do an analysis on your face rn if you want

Look good, get genio and leave before you swallow the midface and eyearea pills

• JFL
Reactions: aspieSavage
chin is big recessed and eye area failo. makes the nose look like a beak,

That said, you definitely have HTN potential. Absolute minimum surgery would be genio + fat grafting. But midface implants would be better.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, mogstar and Deleted member 1140
IDs say little less than htn
Carried by eye color, cucked by eye shape and long midface

• +1
Reactions: one job away
IDs say little less than htn
Carried by eye color, cucked by eye shape and long midface
isn't htn considered just slightly above average but not top 20%? I'd say that's where I fall.

I'd say that you're average looking for a northern european, but your colouring makes you htn outside of northern/central europe

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 17174 and 3 others
Strengths
- Phenotype
- Colouring
- Hair
- Colour eyes
- Square forehead
- Smoothly refined nose
- Maxillary development
- Forward growth of maxilla

Slightly above-average features
- Browridge
- Upper part of cheekbones
- Hairline
- Mandibular development
- Forward growth of mandible despite it being downward swung

Average features
- PFL (Eye width)
- Eyebrows
- Eyelashes
- Lower part of cheekbones
- Lips

Slightly below average features
- IPD is somewhat narrow set
- Gonial angle
- Slight nerd skull
- Neck thickness
- Shoulder frame
- Ears
- Bigonial width

Weaknesses
- Slight bug eyes
- Long midface. Height to width ratio
- Recessed chin
- Downward swung jawline due to long midface
- Overbite
- Heavily recessed chin

Your weaknesses are quite severe with the partial bug-eyes, narrow IPD, long midface & extremely recessed chin, however fortunately for you you have a lot of base features which off-set these flaws to bring you up to average.

Your colouring is highly desired. Probably one of the most highly desired caucasian phenos out here on the market and your hair is very good. Your skull is a little narrow and the obvious route for you is a sliding genioplasty to sort that chin out, as the one thing you cannot afford as a man with a long face is a recessed / short chin. Sort this out and you would ascend greatly.

The eye-area I don't know what you can do about. There are guys like @Titbot who has orbital decompression and claimed it didn't work for him and he then had to get other eye-surgery to correct what had gone wrong and etc to fix it, but in the end his eye-area, albeit still weak, does little a little better than before he had any surgery on them. You can talk to him about this.

Your face reminds me a lot of Willy Wonker from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. He too like you had a few quite vivid facial flaws but was saved and carried by his pheno.

Face Rating: 5.25/10 slightly high leaning mid-tier normie

Very marginally above average and this is because even despite your bug eyes, long midface & recessed chin, your colouring and pheno type makes it very forgiving. As well as the fact you do have a forward grown mandible and maxilla and your bone mass is at least acceptable.

SMV in West: You're 5'11 and of caucasian pheno type with coloured eyes. 6/10

SMV in Asian countries: 9/10 - 5'11 = 6'3 in Asia & you're a caucasian normie, which is Chad over there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspieSavage, Prettyboy, Deleted member 16986 and 9 others
I'd say that you're average looking for a northern european, but your colouring makes you htn outside of northern/central europe

Eye-area and overall pheno and long midface is similar

Gene wilder Timothee chalamet willy wonka nc gty jc 210525 1621964162907 hpMain 4x5 608

• +1
Reactions: gamma
isn't htn considered just slightly above average but not top 20%? I'd say that's where I fall.

No

It's considered comfortably above average

5 MTN
6 HTN
7 Chadlite

Strengths
- Phenotype
- Colouring
- Hair
- Colour eyes
- Square forehead
- Smoothly refined nose
- Maxillary development
- Forward growth of maxilla

Slightly above-average features
- Browridge
- Upper part of cheekbones
- Hairline
- Mandibular development
- Forward growth of mandible despite it being downward swung

Average features
- PFL (Eye width)
- Eyebrows
- Eyelashes
- Lower part of cheekbones
- Lips

Slightly below average features
- IPD is somewhat narrow set
- Gonial angle
- Slight nerd skull
- Neck thickness
- Shoulder frame
- Ears
- Bigonial width

Weaknesses
- Slight bug eyes
- Long midface. Height to width ratio
- Recessed chin
- Downward swung jawline due to long midface
- Overbite
- Heavily recessed chin

Your weaknesses are quite severe with the partial bug-eyes, narrow IPD, long midface & extremely recessed chin, however fortunately for you you have a lot of base features which off-set these flaws to bring you up to average.

Your colouring is highly desired. Probably one of the most highly desired caucasian phenos out here on the market and your hair is very good. Your skull is a little narrow and the obvious route for you is a sliding genioplasty to sort that chin out, as the one thing you cannot afford as a man with a long face is a recessed / short chin. Sort this out and you would ascend greatly.

The eye-area I don't know what you can do about. There are guys like @Titbot who has orbital decompression and claimed it didn't work for him and he then had to get other eye-surgery to correct what had gone wrong and etc to fix it, but in the end his eye-area, albeit still weak, does little a little better than before he had any surgery on them. You can talk to him about this.

Your face reminds me a lot of Willy Wonker from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. He too like you had a few quite vivid facial flaws but was saved and carried by his pheno.

Face Rating: 5.25/10 slightly high leaning mid-tier normie

Very marginally above average and this is because even despite your bug eyes, long midface & recessed chin, your colouring and pheno type makes it very forgiving. As well as the fact you do have a forward grown mandible and maxilla and your bone mass is at least acceptable.

SMV in West: You're 5'11 and of caucasian pheno type with coloured eyes. 6/10

SMV in Asian countries: 9/10 - 5'11 = 6'3 in Asia & you're a caucasian normie, which is Chad over there
wow interesting. for my chin I thought the actual length was fine or no? and I didn't think it was "extremely recessed" just slightly lol. but yeah for the phenotype I agree my eye color is pretty cool paired with brown eyebrows/hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
wow interesting. for my chin I thought the actual length was fine or no? and I didn't think it was "extremely recessed" just slightly lol. but yeah for the phenotype I agree my eye color is pretty cool paired with brown eyebrows/hair.

Well it appears VERY recessed because of your long midface.

If your midface was more normal may be it would only be slightly.

As a result it's a lot. So now to off-set the long midface the best you can you need a taller more protruding chin and much better bone-mass.

Well it appears VERY recessed because of your long midface.

If your midface was more normal may be it would only be slightly.

As a result it's a lot. So now to off-set the long midface the best you can you need a taller more protruding chin and much better bone-mass.
here’s another pic from a distance (with back facing camera).

Attachments

• AD9312E6-105B-4D9D-8A20-03D2E8B67B50.jpeg
    AD9312E6-105B-4D9D-8A20-03D2E8B67B50.jpeg
    454.7 KB · Views: 0
here’s another pic from a distance (with back facing camera).
You're average looking but you look autistic due to your eye area / IPD . Decent lower third angularity and square hairline are your main halos.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
normie

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
You're average looking but you look autistic due to your eye area / IPD . Decent lower third angularity and square hairline are your main halos.
my eyes being light blue are a huge halo too

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
4.25 psl. Normie

• +1
Reactions: one job away
4.25 PSL, you're being boosted hard by your pheno, so to most girls you're a 6 maybe 7.

my eyes being light blue are a huge halo too

I did say that

And also remember that all your flaws will be emphasised heavily when you take a photo

The camera exposes them

So irl your flaws won't be as strong

However all we can do is work with what we can get and that's camera.

Take a video I think. Even those will be distorted

A few things are for sure

- You are recessed
- You do have a long midface
- You do have slight bug eyes that are a tiny bit cross eyed. Does the colour forgive those eyes? Perhaps.

I would look at the recession with surgery and then the eye area. If you can fix those two then you are looking at definite high tier normie. You will never be able to fix the long midface. Though you can make your jaw and cheekbones wider which make help the issue

Eyes
Jaw
Midface

Level of fundamental importance for dudes. You have more than 1 flawed, you cannot be higher than a 5. Even with the world's best pheno and you prove this.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
ya ur higher than average if thats you

I did say that

And also remember that all your flaws will be emphasised heavily when you take a photo

The camera exposes them

So irl your flaws won't be as strong

However all we can do is work with what we can get and that's camera.

Take a video I think. Even those will be distorted

A few things are for sure

- You are recessed
- You do have a long midface
- You do have slight bug eyes that are a tiny bit cross eyed. Does the colour forgive those eyes? Perhaps.

I would look at the recession with surgery and then the eye area. If you can fix those two then you are looking at definite high tier normie. You will never be able to fix the long midface. Though you can make your jaw and cheekbones wider which make help the issue

Eyes
Jaw
Midface

Level of fundamental importance for dudes. You have more than 1 flawed, you cannot be higher than a 5. Even with the world's best pheno and you prove this.
me on video:

this is my ancestry that created my good phenotype btw

Attachments

• 270023692_5386397751390352_7177186308051011156_n.png
    270023692_5386397751390352_7177186308051011156_n.png
    82.4 KB · Views: 0
fix ur eye area

Remind me of these guys but with better bones

brutal eye area but mogs me

Terrible eye area, ears and long mid face. Good hair bro 5/10 at best