Is my face recessed at all?

Deleted member 8616

Deleted member 8616

Gold
Sometimes it looks recessed and sometimes it doesn't? In the pictures you can see my head posture in order to determine if I'm angle frauding without knowing.
20200913 111647
20200913 111234

Defenition of average. You probably think your recessed, cuz looking down or looking away from the camera

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355 and Deleted member 8616
not recessed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 8616, Deleted member 9355 and 1 other person
not recessed
Thanks for the reply. Another user suggested I remove my submental fat. Any chance that age will do that by itself? I'm 17 and haven't quite matured facially yet.

Thanks for the reply. Another user suggested I remove my submental fat. Any chance that age will do that by itself? I'm 17 and haven't quite matured facially yet.
@GODmaxxing

No ur not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8616
You should try the mewing tongue posture. Holding your entire tongue up against the palate will bring some of those muscles up and make your submental region look better. I think your submental will be fine then, without any liposuction.

• +1
  • +1
You should try the mewing tongue posture. Holding your entire tongue up against the palate will bring some of those muscles up and make your submental region look better. I think your submental will be fine then, without any liposuction.
I have always been mewing without knowing so it probably would have been a lot worse

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot