Is my friend autistic or am I gay?

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
My friend always calls me gay due to my female preferences.

I always liked women with very tall lower jaws with very sharp frontal angles, aka. pointy chins. Basically, they have that frontal angle common to asian women but facial height of a white woman. Also, they have very wide zygos and all in all, their faces are V or triangle shaped.

Also, a fair bit of women I liked were quite tall and taller than me (I am 5'10)

Whenever I'd point out what women I like, obviously through examples, he'd call me gay and name women who are weird looking to me. Brachy skulls, short lower jaws, short height, you name it.

The worst part of all is that all dudes agree with him judging by their preferences. I am the one in minority.

In return, I called him a pedo for liking short girls.

Who is in the wrong here?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR, gooner23, Bomber517 and 1 other person
Men with higher T, tend to prefer women with typically feminine!
Sorry to say, but u kinda have a preference to troons...

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
My friend always calls me gay due to my female preferences.

I always liked women with very tall lower jaws with very sharp frontal angles, aka. pointy chins. Basically, they have that frontal angle common to asian women but facial height of a white woman. Also, they have very wide zygos and all in all, their faces are V or triangle shaped.

Also, a fair bit of women I liked were quite tall and taller than me (I am 5'10)

Whenever I'd point out what women I like, obviously through examples, he'd call me gay and name women who are weird looking to me. Brachy skulls, short lower jaws, short height, you name it.

The worst part of all is that all dudes agree with him judging by their preferences. I am the one in minority.

In return, I called him a pedo for liking short girls.

Who is in the wrong here?
a lot of .org likes tranny passing women you are not alone :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Men with higher T, tend to prefer women with typically feminine!
Sorry to say, but u kinda have a preference to troons...
Can't care less.

If I was approached by a 6'7 woman, and if it wasn't a taboo, I'd be with her. Our children would look better and be taller anyway

• Love it
Reactions: lodexz