0e1ebf2ffb176a0e9b5118ba8ca15e36
14858826558480s
Ae2910c408addece80b589df7632fbba
RachelBrockman 22

thoughts on her?

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 24278 and 5 others
That's my daughter bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 25938 and 10 others
why is she 13

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 24593, Acne Victim and 5 others
Above average

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust
fuckable

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pardocel and LowTrust
No.

• So Sad
Above average, but not stacylite

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and LowTrust
That's not your gf

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 25938 and 1 other person
I will never be able to appreciate hebephiles and the type of women they are into. Young women imho simply can't fog because they don't have big breasts, very wide hips and long legs... all of which are essential traits for a normal, developed sexually attractive woman.

• Hmm...
I will never be able to appreciate hebephiles and the type of women they are into. Young women imho simply can't fog because they don't have big breasts, very wide hips and long legs... all of which are essential traits for a normal, developed sexually attractive woman.
I like girls with small tits, wide hips are kinda gross imo but body is mostly cope anyway just have a good face theory, also short girls are more attractive imo probably because it signals higher estrogen, furthermore I think the attraction for hebephiles is the fact that they are pure or sexless, meaning there is no chance that another man is behind the scenes and she is cheating on you with him, which biologically is a think that often happens, so I think hebephelia in a sense is just your genetics telling you to "pre order" the girls before they develop a sense of their worth and leave you for chad

i would say no but it doesnt matter much
get with her if shes a good girl

• Hmm...
i would say no but it doesnt matter much
get with her if shes a good girl

what would you say is not attractive about her? I assumed she was like chico in that she has good harmony or something, just a simple face with high appeal no?

• +1
Really Kawaii. I wish you two happiness.

If you are not LARPing, that is.

In that case kys

• Love it
furthermore I think the attraction for hebephiles is the fact that they are pure or sexless, meaning there is no chance that another man is behind the scenes and she is cheating on you with him, which biologically is a think that often happens, so I think hebephelia in a sense is just your genetics telling you to "pre order" the girls before they develop a sense of their worth and leave you for chad
So hebephilia is basically more of a precautionary, paranoia-based attraction because you want to "pre order" the woman before she starts going for chad. This is not a genuine form of love and attraction imo.

I like girls with small tits, wide hips are kinda gross imo but body is mostly cope anyway just have a good face theory,
Small tits are low E, the highest E women have big large breasts that aren't saggy. I like medium-large sized tits on women.

also short girls are more attractive imo probably because it signals higher estrogen,
Do you know what else is a signal of high estrogen? Wide hips, which you happen to find gross on women. Women can't have large buttocks without having wide hips. Women with wide hips are hypnotic. Most women with wide hips are fat, which is why you might think wide hips are gross. But women with a naturally wide pelvis are super super hot. I would rather be with a becky with super wide hips than a stacy who has narrow hips which are the same width as her chest.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
So hebephilia is basically more of a precautionary, paranoia-based attraction because you want to "pre order" the woman before she starts going for chad. This is not a genuine form of love and attraction imo.
yes it is, because you are not conscious of it, just as you are not conscious that you like stacy because she has good features, harmony, etc (at least before discovering blackpill) most people just assume it's because "she's such a good person" or whatever BS, the same thing kinda applies here, it just feels like a deep attraction

Sweet Home alabama

• Woah
Sweet Home alabama
bro she isn't related to me wdym? she doesn't even look similar to me either, completely different pheno face shape features etc

bro she isn't related to me wdym? she doesn't even look similar to me either, completely different pheno face shape features etc
How old is she bro?

• So Sad
OP posted Rachel Brockman, a famous tiktoker

This ain’t OP’s gf

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and LowTrust
Cute

• Love it
Average asf
How old is she bro?
It’s not OP’s gf
That's not your gf
correct

OP posted Rachel Brockman, a famous tiktoker

This ain’t OP’s gf
cope, I am dating Rachel Brockman the famous tiktokker

• +1
Reactions: inceI
She's a short framecel incel factory

HTB

• So Sad
pathetic larper, kill yourself

Nigga stop simping there is a spiritual Battle going on. You are a disgrace to God