Is my girlfriend cheating on me?

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
So we FT last night and then i go sleep around midnight. Anyways, i check her location today and it says 'location not found' and it was last on at 04:27 and when i pinged it wouldn't show anywhere then showed like some different house? But idk if that's a glitch or what?

I messaged her this morning and it says 'delivered quietly' as she has DnD on? I whatsapped her and it just said 'sent' but not delivered but that's probably due to DnD, right?

So her phone is on and she turned location off or is it off?

Give legit advice bhais

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Someone tell me if her phone is on and she turned off location and if that 04:27 thing glitch or what? When we FT she was in bed and had travelled all day and seemed really tired which makes it more confusing for me.

??? bump

Your writing style is very incoherent

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, skkrrrtcantdo, Recessed Life and 2 others
She’s definitely acting suspicious
Start asking around
And break up with her

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
just going off her looks caliber she lowkey looks like someone that would cheat

• +1
She’s definitely acting suspicious
Start asking around
And break up with her
You think it’s cheating? I don’t really understand this location thing) is it possible to glitch or what? Or has she deffo turned it off?

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Why you think about this?
i don’t know man something about her hyper sexualized face just gives me the impression she has alot of options and probably gets alot of men throwing themselves at her

• +1
You think it’s cheating? I don’t really understand this location thing) is it possible to glitch or what? Or has she deffo turned it off?
Turned off
I know from experience when I turned it off on purpose when I didn’t want a foid who was into me to know where i was.

• +1
Turned off
I know from experience when I turned it off on purpose when I didn’t want a foid who was into me to know where i was.
Over bro

• +1
Reactions: nofap
She's cheating

everything you are paranoid about is true. Take tren to push you over the edge and do something about it

JFL at pinging your GF's location, what a nerd mofo.

what’s her pussy like lad

Yeah maybe. Have you questioned her about this?

I've known women that turn their phone on DND at night but tbh how many messages are you getting to where you need to put this on at night, so you aren't disturbed?

Just ask her and see what she says. Maybe she's actually telling you the truth.

• +1