Is my hair fucked?

CC062501

CC062501

Iron
Is my hair fucked/am I balding? Most people have said my hairline looks good and that I have a good head of hair but now I’m not so sure.

Attachments

• IMG_5520.jpeg
    IMG_5520.jpeg
    443.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5038.jpeg
    IMG_5038.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
Is my hair fucked/am I balding? Most people have said my hairline looks good and that I have a good head of hair but now I’m not so sure.
how old r u, ur like low ltn which means far below average, also if ur hairline was always like that since u were a kid that means ur not balding, if it wasnt that means u r balding, the people ur talking about are people who dont care about their looks

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Actually no i can see u have no thining, i doubt ur balding, i have a similar hairline and have had one since i was a kid, ur hair wont fix ur face anyways, just workout get lean and tan, then come back here for more advice, no need to start taking drugs or other shit like ppl will recommend since ur not even softmaxed (doing everything u can naturally)

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
how old r u, ur like low ltn which means far below average, also if ur hairline was always like that since u were a kid that means ur not balding, if it wasnt that means u r balding, the people ur talking about are people who dont care about their looks
Actually no i can see u have no thining, i doubt ur balding, i have a similar hairline and have had one since i was a kid, ur hair wont fix ur face anyways, just workout get lean and tan, then come back here for more advice, no need to start taking drugs or other shit like ppl will recommend since ur not even softmaxed (doing everything u can naturally)
its clear norwood 2 stop coping

Wild how many people will call you ugly and not give advice, why not help a person LOOKSMAXX
nigger finasteride literally has barely any side effects and most of them go away after a few months or adjusting the dose

if you think you are balding you 85% are and guess what you can completly calm your stress by popping a simple pill

nigger finasteride literally has barely any side effects and most of them go away after a few months or adjusting the dose

if you think you are balding you 85% are and guess what you can completly calm your stress by popping a simple pill
I don’t think I am but other people think I am balding.

Holy shit I came here just to get advice on how to improve didn’t know you guys were so mean.
This is org, but anyway stop smiling so damn much you're giving yourself smile lines, and leanmax as much as possible, gymmax even, get to 11% bodyfat and you will ascend unc