is my hairline receeding

Zoraaaa

Zoraaaa

Bronze
my friends at school laughed at me today and said that i should go to turkey to fix it
is it really that bad what can i do to fix it
i know its a bad picture

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Solution
its_over
yeah i just hate when ppl talk about my failos, its hard especially when i get heightmogged by almost everyone in my friend group and a few of them are HTN with heighthalo and fame
you’re just 15. Things takes time. I had a friend that was 10 cm shorter than me at 15, now is 5 cm higher than me at 21
my friends at school laughed at me today and said that i should go to turkey to fix it
is it really that bad what can i do to fix it
i know its a bad picture
my brother has the same hairline since he was a child and he is not receding, don’t know about you. If you want a better one just do a scalp advancement and a hair transplant in the temples (literally 80% of men should do this, at least the hair transplant)

my brother has the same hairline since he was a child and he is not receding, don’t know about you. If you want a better one just do a scalp advancement and a hair transplant in the temples (literally 80% of men should do this, at least the hair transplant)
im 15M so i cant do surgery thats why i was asking if its receding since the if i know about it now maybe i can fix it with minoxidol and other stuff

im 15M so i cant do surgery thats why i was asking if its receding since the if i know about it now maybe i can fix it with minoxidol and other stuff
it seems like you’re not receding but your hairline is shaped like that. Think about this stuff when you’ll be at least 18

• +1
Reactions: Zoraaaa
it seems like you’re not receding but your hairline is shaped like that. Think about this stuff when you’ll be at least 18
yeah i just hate when ppl talk about my failos, its hard especially when i get heightmogged by almost everyone in my friend group and a few of them are HTN with heighthalo and fame

coloring should be a bigger concern, hairline is fine.

you’re just 15. Things takes time. I had a friend that was 10 cm shorter than me at 15, now is 5 cm higher than me at 21

Solution
Yeah i guess im above average but my friends are 190-197 cm so they heightmogg me hard