Is my hairline to low?? pics

Is this a hairsystem. It legit looks like real hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869 and Deleted member
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, Deleted member and Deleted member 16834
yes, and its real human hair. High quality.

Fuck I would 100% jump on this if it wasn’t for the weekly removals and reapplication.

I heard someone removed theirs every night to let the scalp breathe and not itch away to death.

Then again the alternative is to potentially be on a dht inhibiting drug for life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
nice botox mate

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and AlexBrown84
Fuck I would 100% jump on this if it wasn’t for the weekly removals and reapplication.

I heard someone did it every night to let their scalp breathe and not itch away to death.

Then again the alternative is to potentially be on a dht inhibiting drug for life
I am also on finasteride to keep my temples and rest of the hair.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 16834
nice botox mate
Its not even working anymore. Last time was 4 months ago. Will need to get my upper face paralyzed soon again. I just love the effect.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Deleted member 4430
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
I am also on finasteride to keep my temples and rest of the hair.

Really? I’d imagine the glue and scalp suffocation would’ve made the hair follicles non existent.

The reason hair transplant still work is bc they bring the whole follicle (along with the skin) from the back so it doesn’t matter how your scalp condition is.but fin afaik doesn’t grow back damaged follicles

Essentially I’m trying to say whether your efforts are for nothing bc of the scalp suffocating from the glue

Will need to get my upper face paralyzed soon again
@Bewusst
2sZQ.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Really? I’d imagine the glue and scalp suffocation would’ve made the hair follicles non existent.

The reason hair transplant still work is bc they bring the whole follicle (along with the skin) from the back so it doesn’t matter how your scalp condition is.but fin afaik doesn’t grow back damaged follicles

Essentially I’m trying to say whether your efforts are for nothing bc of the scalp suffocating from the glue
Its only on my frontal hairline and covers the norwood area. Rest is my own hair that looks dense and strong.
I will get a transplant, but the effects of my full head of hair on females are just addictive. After transplant i will be out of order for 6-12 months, and maybe even need a second one 😢

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
if i decide to do it once a month in salon, will it be okay? i want a fringe tee hee
With a fringe you can go for 2-3 weeks. Depends a lot on sweat. I do it my own. Takes 15-20 minutes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
how you learned to do it?
Youtube. You only need alcohol and shampoo. I even buy my own system in china for 200$. Only costs are for haircut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Youtube. You only need alcohol and shampoo. I even buy my own system in china for 200$. Only costs are for haircut
if i decide to fringe i wont even need to go for a haircut salon? innit?

Bro, exposing the hairline will eventually make someone notice and call you out = death sentence

just get a long fringe u moron