Is my height insecurity autism?

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
Im 18 and an half, I heightmog 90% of the guys where i live(South Italy) but im 183cm at morning and 181.3 at night, my dad was 6'3 and my mum 5'7, my expected height was 6'2. Everyone Always told me that im tall and most of the people when they see me after a long time they Always Say something about my height.

But that 2/3 guys i know that are taller than me make me feel insecure asf, also im very insecure about my proportions, i wanted to be around 6'1:feelswhy:

You'll most likely finish off at 6'1. Better pray you're still growing and get crazy sleep and nutrients.

• Woah
Reactions: goo25
Im 18 and an half, I heightmog 90% of the guys where i live(South Italy) but im 183cm at morning and 181.3 at night, my dad was 6'3 and my mum 5'7, my expected height was 6'2. Everyone Always told me that im tall and most of the people when they see me after a long time they Always Say something about my height.

But that 2/3 guys i know that are taller than me make me feel insecure asf, also im very insecure about my proportions, i wanted to be around 6'1:feelswhy:
Just wear a fucking 1 inch lift its really that simple

Height above 183cm is cope, face matters more

• Woah
Reactions: goo25