Is My Heightmaxing Journey Over? ( X-ray included)

Wrecker

Wrecker

Chase
I got my wrist x-rayed and it was found that the growth plates in my wrist have closed. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get my legs x-rayed...

Is it pretty much over at this point? I know that it may be possible to grow cartilage in the spine, but I truly haven't done much research in that regard.

Attachments

• Xray.PNG
    Xray.PNG
    85.7 KB · Views: 59
I got my wrist x-rayed and it was found that the growth plates in my wrist have closed. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get my legs x-rayed...

Xray.PNG

Is it pretty much over at this point? I know that it may be possible to grow cartilage in the spine, but I truly haven't done much research in that regard.
Possible if spine growth plates haven't fused and an x-ray closure shows close but not definitive closure sometimes, read this in some study

• +1
Reactions: Wrecker
Spine + femur fuses later than forearms and tibia.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Wrecker
Has heightmaxing worked for you so far and how tall are you and grew and at what age and what routine?

no journey for your height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Slob, Deleted member 5802 and 2 others
how old are you?

Yikes that
how old are you?

Has heightmaxing worked for you so far and how tall are you and grew and at what age and what routine?

At the moment I am 180 cm. I was ABOUT to start a peptides and AI routine until I saw that xray.. I planned on using Aromasin, GHRP-2, Hexarelin, CJC 1295..... Or maybe even straight up hgh.. But I never really started the whole thing.

Last edited:
Yikes that

At the moment I am 180 cm. I was ABOUT to start a peptides and AI routine until I saw that xray.. I planned on using Aromasin, GHRP-2, Hexarelin, CJC 1295..... Or maybe even straight up hgh.. But I never really started the whole thing.
same boat as you, 16.8, got my wrist xrayed, doc wouldnt send me the xray because of socialized health care or something but told me my plates were at a 17yrold bone age and the xray was taken 3 months ago. unfortunately he didnt tell me if i was fused or not. Im still gonna inject peps tho, no reason not too. maybe it can fix my short mandible or get some sort of growth.

• +1
wrists fuse pretty early iirc

• +1
its over bro , its similar to mine i didn't grow shit

Age and substances used?
i was 17 now i just turned 19 , I ate all vitamins u can think of , supplements , arginine .. but no HGH the doctor said it would be harmful to me since i had large amounts of it in my body . I changed my diet , played sports , did stretching & pilates but nothing worked

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Economical and Wrecker