Is my heightmaxx stack ok?

bossman

bossman

Surgerymaxxer-in-progress
Hello 14 year old youngcel here wondering if this will give me some height gains

25mg MK-677
3mg Melatonin
Vitamin K2 and D3

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and Lorsss
Use an AI like Aromasin and it should be gtg

is an AI really necessary?
yes it reduces estrogen which is what closes the growth plates it’s more important than the peptides tbh. You could literally give yourself YEARS more growth and more

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
yes it reduces estrogen which is what closes the growth plates it’s more important than the peptides tbh. You could literally give yourself YEARS more growth and more
can it be bad for hair, nails e.t.c? how much does it cost? and what age would you use it up to? I've heard after you stop you crash your estrogen or something

Doesn't K2 have the same effects? Also be careful of side effects. Would recommend taking AI after 15 or 16 yrs of age. 14 feels too young. You might accidentally fuck your hormones

Cope. You need cjc and some other sruff to actually match a legit growth spurt

Doesn't K2 have the same effects? Also be careful of side effects. Would recommend taking AI after 15 or 16 yrs of age. 14 feels too young. You might accidentally fuck your hormones
agreed
your growth plates wont close soon for sure, no point in crashing estrogen
melatonin sounds good enough

• +1
Reactions: Currycellmate
N
can it be bad for hair, nails e.t.c? how much does it cost? and what age would you use it up to? I've heard after you stop you crash your estrogen or something
Pretty much until your early mid20s. Letrozole and Arimidex can jump up your estrogen levels. Aromasin crashes it but you regain after a while.

Aromasin is a suicidal AI so there is no rebound after quoting therefore less risk and you can be flexible etc
Aromasin is a suicidal AI so there is no rebound after quoting therefore less risk and you can be flexible etc
Quitting*

Br
Cope. You need cjc and some other sruff to actually match a legit growth spurt
You need to inject that shit. 14 is growth spurt age. He can do that later when his growth slows. Injecting synthetic HGH can slow down body's own production of HGH and could potentially be counterproductive.

Br

You need to inject that shit. 14 is growth spurt age. He can do that later when his growth slows. Injecting synthetic HGH can slow down body's own production of HGH and could potentially be counterproductive.
Cjcs works like a super mk677

Quitting*
is there anything wrong with taking mk677 without an AI? I think @Wincel said you can take it for a few months first without an AI

Cjcs works like a super mk677
Yeah maybe, but that can slow down natural production if used when it is produced the most in the body. Do that shit when your growth slows. Else you will have to keep injecting. And that could potentially be very harmfulin the the long run

is there anything wrong with taking mk677 without an AI? I think @Wincel said you can take it for a few months first without an AI
Depends on the state of your growth plates. If you are 15 or over you should try at least a low dose of Aromasin tbh

Yeah maybe, but that can slow down natural production if used when it is produced the most in the body. Do that shit when your growth slows. Else you will have to keep injecting. And that could potentially be very harmfulin the the long run
Go on the ultimate heightmaxxing guide. There is something that makes it so it does not inhibit natural boosts.

Only good height genes.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Currycellmate
make sure the mk-677 is liquid (buy it from chemyo), get aromasin and cjc, basically Madness’s stack

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Need to up your Melatonin dosage for any real effectiveness from it, I take 5x your amount