or am I just overanalysing

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
yes but you already have enough to get laid occasionally with HQ women

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and mogstar
would it be worth it
prolly less worth it than LL and prolly less worth it than steroids but it would improved your face a lot

prolly less worth it than LL and prolly less worth it than steroids but it would improved your face a lot
How many surgeons are willing to perform that ?

enough if you are willing to look
That would improve my face a lot tbh I dunno about the prices but it shouldn’t be cheap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
That would improve my face a lot tbh I dunno about the prices but it shouldn’t be cheap
Eppley does OBO

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
It is crazily retarded to perform orbital box osteotomy if not deformed. Risks are way higher than most other surgeries

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
here's a morph with wider IPD

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SLA and dancs
It doesn't look as bad as you think, chill out bro. You still look above average, and ipd is just one of these things you most likely won't ever fix, so it's pointless to obsess over things out of your control. You're chad irl, go live your life and stop worrying

• +1
Reactions: JL~, .👽., dancs and 4 others
Chad IRL. I wouldn't sweat about it.

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
View attachment 1405050
Thanks man looks better but dont think it did drastic change tbh.
as @zefo said I’d prob be better getting leg lengthening or enhancing or something rather than orbital box osteotomy if I’m to pay money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
It doesn't look as bad as you think, chill out bro. You still look above average, and ipd is just one of these things you most likely won't ever fix, so it's pointless to obsess over things out of your control. You're chad irl, go live your life and stop worrying
I’m not Chad dude.
I’ll probably not ever fix it no. But maybe there is hairstyles or eyebrow/eyelash grooming that can sort of mask it or lessen it

I’m not Chad dude.
I’ll probably not ever fix it no. But maybe there is hairstyles or eyebrow/eyelash grooming that can sort of mask it or lessen it
God you're a fucking aspie, you look good enough to slay and have girlfriends which is all that matters.
You have good eyebrows don't do any grooming it'll just make you look gay, try being less autistic and focus on career / socialmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: dancs
God you're a fucking aspie, you look good enough to slay and have girlfriends which is all that matters.
You have good eyebrows don't do any grooming it'll just make you look gay, try being less autistic and focus on career / socialmaxxing
thank u, I think I do actually have some undiagnosed social problem

thank u, I think I do actually have some undiagnosed social problem
Are you trying to squint in the pic? The way your resting face looks influences how people perceive, and if you look angry with a blank stare you will be perceived like a weirdo / psycho regardless of how good you look

If you can look less angry, and more neutral, try that

whats his height?

Are you trying to squint in the pic? The way your resting face looks influences how people perceive, and if you look angry with a blank stare you will be perceived like a weirdo / psycho regardless of how good you look

If you can look less angry, and more neutral, try that
Not really, maybe slightly but I’m not fully squinted there. People do perceive me as angry sometimes. I think it’s my angry eyebrows tbh

or am I just overanalysing

Not really man you have decent interpupillary distance, it's just that you have posteriorly wide zygomatic bones which creates the illusion of low interpupillary distance. Your PFL looks a little feminine though, but not a big concern, you are a chad👍🏻👍🏻🙂

• +1
Yeah its a falio but you're good looking enough to get girls so stop stressing.

Get of this site and just enjoy your life bro.

• +1
Yeah its a falio but you're good looking enough to get girls so stop stressing.

Get of this site and just enjoy your life bro.
Dude this site saved me

Dude this site saved me
but now that you've ascended there's no point staying tbh.

Also IPD is hard to change and not worth the risk doing surgery just for a minor change in your appearance.

• +1
but now that you've ascended there's no point staying tbh.

Also IPD is hard to change and not worth the risk doing surgery just for a minor change in your appearance.
yeah don’t think I’d be getting surgery for IPD was just hoping there was a softmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978
At 54mm, I've spent years trying to find a way to increase IPD - there is none.

View attachment 1405050
This morph is really good and shows exactly how good IPD fixes a face. So close yet so far. You're otherwise decent looking. Get rid of that gay hair though unless you're ethnicmaxxing.

• +1
At 54mm, I've spent years trying to find a way to increase IPD - there is none.

This morph is really good and shows exactly how good IPD fixes a face. So close yet so far. You're otherwise decent looking. Get rid of that gay hair though unless you're ethnicmaxxing.
Damn it, guess I’ll just have to accept it for what it is.

fringe frauds my forehead. No it isnt a perm