is my jaw narrow ?

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
im geninuely serious could be body dismorphia but my eyes are making it look like its narrow even though my bigonal width is 95-96percent I need second hand opinions

thanks man , i thought it was narrow fuck i need to see a therapist I genuinely think I have body dysmorphia my eyes are making me see shit on my body that's doesn't exist

thanks man , i thought it was narrow fuck i need to see a therapist I genuinely think I have body dysmorphia my eyes are making me see shit on my body that's doesn't exist
pm me ur eye area

No it’s great

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Why do you keep making useless and annoying shit threads?

• +1
Reactions: MeinChadf and Acromegaly_Chad
Wtf is this haircut tho?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
how is this annoying i wanna know if its narrow or not?
You either have severe bdd or you are trolling but it's just useless and annoying jfl your bones are top tier and your pheno is okayish what the fuck do you want to hear you do not need surgeries of any kind other than race transplant

• +1
You either have severe bdd or you are trolling but it's just useless and annoying jfl your bones are top tier and your pheno is okayish what the fuck do you want to hear you do not need surgeries of any kind other than race transplant
i think i have bdd and im not trolling I swear on my life . ever since I discovered this site I've been paranoid abt how my body looks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
I wouldn't be here if I had that jaw.

• JFL
probably looks narrow to you because its a selfie up close

narrow mouth and ipd maybe

i think i have bdd and im not trolling I swear on my life . ever since I discovered this site I've been paranoid abt how my body looks
Bro this site and blackpill in general with destroy your mind if you keep consuming it 24/7 just chill and fuck some bitches unironically you look good enough

• JFL
Bro this site and blackpill in general with destroy your mind if you keep consuming it 24/7 just chill and fuck some bitches unironically you look good enough
lol k man