Is my jew doctor fucking me ?

5’6 Darktriad

5’6 Darktriad

GUC
Told my doctor that my bite is not comfortable and it may be wrong he saw it and said that, the lower teeth are going the left more so he did this lil elastics on me

- are they bad to have

-would it make my jaww more narrow or uneven lips

- would it fuck my asymmetry mora than it is ?

Need help answering those questions

Thank u for answers

Attachments

• A9C8791B-6470-42AA-9169-2B50433BBF7F.jpeg
    A9C8791B-6470-42AA-9169-2B50433BBF7F.jpeg
    136.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
ur 5'6 its over regardless

• JFL
Reactions: mogging2eternity, moggr2009 and UZB_Strebl
Please add trigger warning next time, and brush ur fucking teeth dirty cunt…

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and slavicpsycho
Told my doctor that my bite is not comfortable and it may be wrong he saw it and said that, the lower teeth are going the left more so he did this lil elastics on me

- are they bad to have

-would it make my jaww more narrow or uneven lips

- would it fuck my asymmetry mora than it is ?

Need help answering those questions

Thank u for answers
Where are they pulling and where is the anchoring and shit nigger, I can't tell anything from what u gave

Where are they pulling and where is the anchoring and shit nigger, I can't tell anything from what u gave
They are moving to the right ofc nigga i said they are going more to the left

Also i pointed out the anchoring with the arrows its just a lil transparent but u can see it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
They are moving to the right ofc nigga i said they are going more to the left

Also i pointed out the anchoring with the arrows its just a lil transparent but u can see it
purely lateral/horizontal/medial? if yes then it's gonna depend on how the asymmetry looks relatively to the rest of the cranium, however it's less alarming then anterior/posterior movement which is what will recess your maxilla

purely lateral/horizontal/medial? if yes then it's gonna depend on how the asymmetry looks relatively to the rest of the cranium, however it's less alarming then anterior/posterior movement which is what will recess your maxilla
Actually that what concerns me those bands begin from the first incisors of the right part to the second molar so its gonna be lateral or posterior, and how can that recess ur maxilla ?