• photo_2024-05-28_23-49-29.jpg
    photo_2024-05-28_23-49-29.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 0
  • photo_2024-05-26_22-18-24.jpg
    photo_2024-05-26_22-18-24.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
So many bones in the face and people think something as irrelevant and unvariable as the maxilla is the reason why they are ugly.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Zherko
So many bones in the face and people think something as irrelevant and unvariable as the maxilla is the reason why they are ugly.
Maxilla is the most important and impactful bone so it’s not wrong to assume it at first

Maxilla is the most important and impactful bone so it’s not wrong to assume it at first
It literally doesn’t vary. Most men have sufficient and similar forward growth of the maxilla.

In terms of features looks is mostly jaw and eyes.

So whats my maxilla is it flat or recessed

It literally doesn’t vary. Most men have sufficient and similar forward growth of the maxilla.

In terms of features looks is mostly jaw and eyes.
wdym by jaw and eyes? Their forward growth?

So whats my maxilla is it flat or recessed
It’s forward like pretty much every human being. Means nothing.

Unfortunately you also have sfs which is the only common variable of maxilla shape.

It’s forward like pretty much every human being. Means nothing.

Unfortunately you also have sfs which is the only common variable of maxilla shape.
What's sfs?

What's sfs?
In your case unless I’m wrong, your gonial angle is too low which causes that squashed philtrum effect. Occlusal plane too flat basically.

In your case unless I’m wrong, your gonial angle is too low which causes that squashed philtrum effect. Occlusal plane too flat basically.
idk in irl its not that squashed