Is my maxilla recessed and should I get lefort 1?

Deleted member 5143

Deleted member 5143

Subhuman Copinggymcel
IMG 4882
IMG 5015
IMG 5014
IMG 5016
View attachment 275344

Yes it looks like it.
You seems to have a bad occlusion too.

Upper maxilla yes and looks like you have an under bite.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
what height are you?

Have you tried that chin strap facial hair technique in the meanwhile? I see a lot of browns do that and it looks cool

• Love it
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
He's maxilla is fucked ???

If he had a recessed one mine is just non-existent

Have you tried that chin strap facial hair technique in the meanwhile? I see a lot of browns do that and it looks cool
Have no idea what that is

Browns at my school who do a chin strap and leave light stubble for the rest. Looks aesthetic tbh
legit though, someone on here was giving me shit for doing that as a brown man

you dont need lefort 1 imo
you just have nigga genetics
bimaxillary potrusion

LeFort 3 ASAP.

LISTEN CAREFULLY TO WHAT IM ABOUT TO SAY

Your mandible is very forward grown, which is good, but your maxilla is recessed. You indeed you like you have an underbite. If you have an underbite your dentist will most likely ask you to get jaw surgery to push your mandible BACK to match the maxilla. Don’t do it. Insist that you want the maxilla pulled forward to match the mandible. Furthermore you should get a genio.

LISTEN CAREFULLY TO WHAT IM ABOUT TO SAY

Your mandible is very forward grown, which is good, but your maxilla is recessed. You indeed you like you have an underbite. If you have an underbite your dentist will most likely ask you to get jaw surgery to push your mandible BACK to match the maxilla. Don’t do it. Insist that you want the maxilla pulled forward to match the mandible. Furthermore you should get a genio.
I see, should I first visit an oral surgeon, I live in a small town there's only one here. Not many reviews so I don't know if he's good

I see, should I first visit an oral surgeon, I live in a small town there's only one here. Not many reviews so I don't know if he's good
But do you have an underbite? Are your lower teeth in front of your upper??

But do you have an underbite? Are your lower teeth in front of your upper??
I'm actually jutting tbh sorry for not saying. I do it subconsciously tbh nobody knows or can tell

I'm actually jutting tbh sorry for not saying. I do it subconsciously tbh nobody knows or can tell
You are jutting which jaw? Lower or upper?

• JFL
Reactions: Casadonis
you maxilla look fine/average but you look like you have a underbite

you maxilla look fine/average but you look like you have a underbite
Mixed opinions I see, some dude suggested to get bsso and lefort 1. I don't know if I want to do a major surgery tbh

Looks like underbite more than maxilla.

Mixed opinions I see, some dude suggested to get bsso and lefort 1. I don't know if I want to do a major surgery tbh
check different maxilla/oral surgeon if you have money and listen to what they suggest and make ur own opinions

you look fine, maybe a slight underbite, but if you had one you would already know. what is your bite like? if you have a normal bite i wouldn’t even think about jaw surgery lol you already mog 99% of men

you look fine, maybe a slight underbite, but if you had one you would already know. what is your bite like? if you have a normal bite i wouldn’t even think about jaw surgery lol you already mog 99% of men
I subconsciously jut in those pics, so I prolly need jaw surgery. And since my maxilla is average to below braces and elastics can't be an option

I subconsciously jut in those pics, so I prolly need jaw surgery. And since my maxilla is average to below braces and elastics can't be an option
you sound low IQ as hell tbh, wtf are you even saying? you can’t “jut” a maxilla bro its stationary lmfao. jutting your lower jaw (which i assume you must be referring to) has no bearing whatsoever on whether or not you have malocclusion. it just means you’re fucking weird, especially considering your lower jaw/chin is already your strongest feature. why are you avoiding the question about your bite? if your upper teeth are not in front of your lower teeth, then yes you need maxillary advancement. you do realize 100% of orthognathic surgeons are going to be using your bite as the #1 metric during surgical planning right?

you sound low IQ as hell tbh, wtf are you even saying? you can’t “jut” a maxilla bro its stationary lmfao. jutting your lower jaw (which i assume you must be referring to) has no bearing whatsoever on whether or not you have malocclusion. it just means you’re fucking weird, especially considering your lower jaw/chin is already your strongest feature. why are you avoiding the question about your bite? if your upper teeth are not in front of your lower teeth, then yes you need maxillary advancement. you do realize 100% of orthognathic surgeons are going to be using your bite as the #1 metric during surgical planning right?
That's what I meant lower jaw

do you jut your lower jaw due to functional reasons? or appearance issues?
I had to realign my joint due to overjet, I just made this post to know if my maxilla seem recessed because it doesn't make sense if it is since I get a bunch iois from profile 3/4

Attachments

• IMG_5696.PNG
    IMG_5696.PNG
    190.3 KB · Views: 34
The legend tellem t is back
Tenor 5

“nobody knows or can tell”

bro everyone notices that shit. You look fucking retarded
Well tbh Only when I take pics I exaggerate slightly and yeah the fucking retard get iois I guess jfl

Attachments

• IMG_5061.PNG
    IMG_5061.PNG
    153.9 KB · Views: 34