icxed

icxed

mog at 14 die at 20
on my left side i feel like my maxilla is worse whys that
20240830 191217
20240830 191109

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
BRO LOG OFF UR 14 AND GOODLOOKING THIS SHITS NOT GOOD FOR YOUR BRAIN GET OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: FreakShowCel and ectomorpher
i been rotting here since a year
And imagine how much better that year could've been had you spent time outside of org. There is still a lot of hope for you but I'm telling you the more time you spend on org the more it sucks you in and you become like us, unemployed adults who have nothing going for them.

your philtrum columns are structurally poor not your maxilla, that's also what's causing your philtrum to look long.

• +1
Reactions: sb23
your philtrum columns are structurally poor not your maxilla, that's also what's causing your philtrum to look long.
tysm bro i noticed my philtrum looking weird like that and thought this might be the case but hopefully im good. ill js go enjoy life man i cant rot here no more

tysm bro i noticed my philtrum looking weird like that and thought this might be the case but hopefully im good. ill js go enjoy life man i cant rot here no more
ill only post sometimes but other than that imma js read high quality threads not the incel ones

• +1
Reactions: Onewithmoss
i been rotting here since a year
good, stay in, you look hella mid, anyways the reason is due to angles, and natural assymettries, no one actually notices it in motions or gives a fuck to analyze to tell

And imagine how much better that year could've been had you spent time outside of org. There is still a lot of hope for you but I'm telling you the more time you spend on org the more it sucks you in and you become like us, unemployed adults who have nothing going for them.
u too thanks bro

it's not a hard fix but wait until you're 18+ because it might get better.

good, stay in, you look hella mid, anyways the reason is due to angles, and natural assymettries, no one actually notices it in motions or gives a fuck to analyze to tell
so am i recessed or not

Te uniste el 22 de agosto, hermano. Vete antes de que sea demasiado tarde.
No sabía del foro, me di cuenta por un video, pero estoy en looks desde el año pasado, y realmente estoy consumido por este hermano.

• +1
Brother, I'm also 14 and this shit is consuming me.
Log off asap before it destroys the way you think, the blackpill is not real, you're not over, but find the strength to log off before you end up like one of us losers (exception being @icxed)

• JFL
Reactions: no-mogger-no-cry
Log off asap before it destroys the way you think, the blackpill is not real, you're not over, but find the strength to log off before you end up like one of us losers (exception being @icxed)
idk man some guy here said i look hella mid lol

• +1
Cierra sesión lo antes posible antes de que destruya tu forma de pensar, la píldora negra no es real, no has terminado, pero encuentra la fuerza para cerrar sesión antes de que termines como uno de nosotros, los perdedores (la excepción es @icxed)
I thought brother that here they gave better advice on how to improve but I am realizing the reality.

• +1