• 0A0AE515-2D9F-4E80-BC31-AAA82C042BAE.jpeg
    0A0AE515-2D9F-4E80-BC31-AAA82C042BAE.jpeg
    54 KB · Views: 263
yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I would worry more about the underbite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Dicklet.4.3 and 1 other person
What’s up with that maxilla bro

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
But you still mog me

It’s almost over, there might be some hope

Philtrumcel

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Vitruvian and Deleted member 1553
When I see guys like this I keep on asking them, wtf are you doing on this website? Install tinder match up with chicks and have fun in life, you are wasting your time here, guys with your looks could get easy women.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and SHARK
You looks good boyo

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and mattzdeb
yes ur mid face is too long to even have the ugliest girls have u attract. sorry buddy

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, EckhartTollemaxx and 1 other person
Nah I'm pretty sure there's an underbite in there

Record a video

• +1
When I see guys like this I keep on asking them, wtf are you doing on this website? Install tinder match up with chicks and have fun in life, you are wasting your time here, guys with your looks could get easy women.
I ask questions here usually pertaining to height and bone because there are a lot of high iq people here . also I’m 16 so I have time to looksmaxx and pubertymaxx and I also like to try and help others out idk
You looks good boyo
Appreciate it man
Nah I'm pretty sure there's an underbite in there

Record a video
This is one fucking ugly pic lol but yeah no underbite

Attachments

• 285D11EF-D6DE-48AD-B010-1DCFEBE1DAB9.jpeg
    285D11EF-D6DE-48AD-B010-1DCFEBE1DAB9.jpeg
    31.5 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 1727
Fuck it Gonna hard mew till 21
Someone please morph me
Mewing isn't going to make you have normal lower third proportions and fix that eye area. From what I've seen of what attracts girls, having a deformed jay leno chin and ugly eye area is unimportant if you're 6'2 with Northern or Western Euro pheno

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Mewing isn't going to make you have normal lower third proportions and fix that eye area. From what I've seen of what attracts girls, having a deformed jay leno chin and ugly eye area is unimportant if you're 6'2 with Northern or Western Euro pheno
My eye area is average chin is fine jaw is long and defined from side just need maxilla protrusion to ascend I don’t really care about long midface pill I don’t believe it as long as you are tall with tall skull but yeah my pheno and height saved me tbh and both aren’t even that good

u as a human being. your welcome to use the stable next to mine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 1553 and 2 others
Normie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, mattzdeb and Deleted member 2933
Lol u made me more subhuman now I will sleep with the pigs
he is u in another dimension paying 0$ rent for the sperm cells living in ur oneitis

• JFL
My eye area is average
NCT, highset suprarobital rim, excessive upper eyelid exposure. Below average. Could be a lot worse though.
Screen Shot 2019 10 27 at 81623 PM

• +1
looks long, mostly your philtrum looks a bit long aswell, you can get a lip lift to make it look smaller

• +1
Me eye level with camera no squint fraud gotta fix under eye area and I should be fine
If I can just somehow straighten up my lower eyelid ...

I dont get why retards say you have a long midface, no your midface is not long but your lower third is fucked up, you look like a member of the hapsburg dynasty from the front

• JFL
Reactions: Arvenas and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
it's your upper lip. If your nose was a bit longer & upper philtrum was shorter you'd be fine.
Elegant man

can actually make you look high status

No since you have wide IPD.
Midface doesn't look too bad.

But you have a short nose and a narrow jaw to make your midface look longer than it is.

Normie looks.

Your philtrum is long. That's why. There is a ratio from nose to philtrum for sure.