Kraken
Title

Attachments

• 886AF4EB-E611-4521-AFFA-77F0D9AF9A95.png
    886AF4EB-E611-4521-AFFA-77F0D9AF9A95.png
    427.2 KB · Views: 57
Did you get MSE?

no this is a mimick of corticopuncture with mewing
proof: this guy got a corticopuncture by dr Richard ting and it looks just like yours but longer line

Attachments

• 766559E0-AE1C-48B9-91D9-1EBB01532E18.jpeg
    766559E0-AE1C-48B9-91D9-1EBB01532E18.jpeg
    143.8 KB · Views: 54
Did you get MSE?
No I’m 15 and I guess it didn’t close yet
no this is a mimick of corticopuncture with mewing
proof: this guy got a corticopuncture by dr Richard ting and it looks just like yours but longer line
What does this mean for me? What does this mean mewing results wise?

No I’m 15 and I guess it didn’t close yet

What does this mean for me? What does this mean mewing results wise?
means ur gonna drive urself mad trying to split your maxilla with your tongue. get mse if u truly want that wide maxilla son

means ur gonna drive urself mad trying to split your maxilla with your tongue. get mse if u truly want that wide maxilla son
So this line means nothing? Doesnt cortipuncture loosen the palate. I’m too poor for mse btw

So this line means nothing? Doesnt cortipuncture loosen the palate. I’m too poor for mse btw
means nothing. Yes corticopuncture do loosen up your suture but the tongue is just not strong enough to split your suture so it’s literally just gonna heal and you’re just going back and forth

means nothing. Yes corticopuncture do loosen up your suture but the tongue is just not strong enough to split your suture so it’s literally just gonna heal and you’re just going back and forth
How does opened suture look like?

How does opened suture look like?
one of a good indication of a suture split is a diastema. I can’t find what it looks like on the palate though

one of a good indication of a suture split is a diastema. I can’t find what it looks like on the palate though
I had it before braces but that was 2 years ago so that could have closed naturally as well. Could there be expansion 15-18 without open suture by mewing?

I had it before braces but that was 2 years ago so that could have closed naturally as well. Could there be expansion 15-18 without open suture by mewing?
You need to split suture for maxillary expansion

You need to split suture for maxillary expansion
In your experience is it possible to get MSE+FM at around 4K? I might convince my parents to get it for me if it’s around that range

In your experience is it possible to get MSE+FM at around 4K? I might convince my parents to get it for me if it’s around that range
Where do you live? It is possible if you’re just getting MSE and FM alone with no braces. But all orthodontists want to straighten your teeth, you can try though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Where do you live? It is possible if you’re just getting MSE and FM alone with no braces. But all orthodontists want to straighten your teeth, you can try though.
NJ so I assume it’s going to be expensive

im 20 yrs old and have the same line down my palate, means nothing im sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892