Screenshot 20200904 121608 Gallery
Screenshot 20200904 121736 Gallery

Last edited:
Truecel to Incel

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
No

You fucked up the lefort 1 part

You gave yourself lefort 2 or 3 - you gave yourself too much forward growth and in the wrong area too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
lefort 1 is part of bimax alongside bsso. Lefort 1 wil not bring your nasal area forward and fix recession, u need lefort 2, 3 (or modified) or midface augmentation with some kind of implants/osteotomy for the cheekbones (along with lefort 1)

Last edited:
Truecel to Incel

He looks good tbqh like post surgery i can imagine how he looks like roughly his pheno is very good so the results will be good and pheno i think just means he looks white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Bro Your jaw didn't change also your maxilla is retrded
Oh, I brought my mandible forward in the pic, and put my tongue through the underbite to try to simulate bimax
20200904 145338 20200904 145335
I have a long mandible that moves forward a lot

Maxilla still look retarded after morph?🤔

Last edited:
Bottom picture looks better

Maybe that will be fixed with the lf1? All I did was bring maxilla forward, I didnt give it depth
Also, the top part is my zygos. My left side is alright, my right side is smaller

Bro high lefort 1 could fix your upper jaw

Last edited:
Yeah Easily tbqh
I don't want to get these surgeries if it barely does anything. I just want to know an approximation how I would look like if I legit did everything and if I'll actually ascend. Would I look anywhere near my morph? And do I look at least HTN? Not feelin the mirin

I don't want to get these surgeries if it barely does anything. I just want to know an approximation how I would look like if I legit did everything and if I'll actually ascend. Would I look anywhere near my morph? And do I look at least HTN? Not feelin the mirin

You would look better tbqh

• +1
Reactions: Phoenix