Is my mum endorsing hypergamy?

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
My mum does this thing every 3 months where she organises a breakfast for her friends, and it's generally an ethnic one, today it's Turkish, dont ask why she has sone Turkish roots somewhere.

Anyway I had to wake up early as fuck to meet all her friends and some brought their kids, I was generally quiet but ate a lot (btw I paid for all the food).

One old aunty said oh Chinacurry it's so good to see a guy eating properly and having a proper body, not like all the kids I see now I can't tell if they're boys or girls (think she means tiktok twinks).

Then my mum said well what good is it if I'm not going to have any grandkids, all he can do is eat and work out (she burns me a LOT on being incel ).

And then the friend said is your problem that your standards are too high? And my mum said haha no, he only like those thunder thigh girls, how can there be a pretty girl with thighs bigger than him if all he does is eat and sleep (not true, I have a full time job).

One of the daughters (6/10 white, Italian roots, UK size 8, 29yr old Becky lite) said oh yeah all the guys at my office are pathetic they spend all their money on haircuts and clothes and cocktails and are skinnier than me, why are there no guys like Jason Momoa or The Rock IRL, and showed a pic.

My mum goes oh yeah but I think guys like that are ONLY GOOD FOR FUN, better to find a decent respectable responsible guy right Clarissa??

Jesus Christ my own mum is supporting the very concept that made me a lunatic???

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aqua, Gaia262, Preoximerianas and 2 others
Sex is good, your mom loves you so she wants you to have sex, good mom

Sex is good, your mom loves you so she wants you to have sex, good mom
She wants grandkids, and she only counts kids from her son as legit.

Point is she is endorsing bad boy dark triad for fun, beta safe responsible guys for LTR

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
My mum does this thing every 3 months where she organises a breakfast for her friends, and it's generally an ethnic one, today it's Turkish, dont ask why she has sone Turkish roots somewhere.

Anyway I had to wake up early as fuck to meet all her friends and some brought their kids, I was generally quiet but ate a lot (btw I paid for all the food).

One old aunty said oh Chinacurry it's so good to see a guy eating properly and having a proper body, not like all the kids I see now I can't tell if they're boys or girls (think she means tiktok twinks).

Then my mum said well what good is it if I'm not going to have any grandkids, all he can do is eat and work out (she burns me a LOT on being incel ).

And then the friend said is your problem that your standards are too high? And my mum said haha no, he only like those thunder thigh girls, how can there be a pretty girl with thighs bigger than him if all he does is eat and sleep (not true, I have a full time job).

One of the daughters (6/10 white, Italian roots, UK size 8, 29yr old Becky lite) said oh yeah all the guys at my office are pathetic they spend all their money on haircuts and clothes and cocktails and are skinnier than me, why are there no guys like Jason Momoa or The Rock IRL, and showed a pic.

My mum goes oh yeah but I think guys like that are ONLY GOOD FOR FUN, better to find a decent respectable responsible guy right Clarissa??

Jesus Christ my own mum is supporting the very concept that made me a lunatic???
Most brutal of all is mother pill

• +1
Reactions: Aqua and Preoximerianas