Is my nose bloated

manletmogger

manletmogger

Platinum
Once I get to 10 percent body fat I will be the most uncanny mogger of all time and no one will be close

Attachments

• IMG_0456.jpeg
    IMG_0456.jpeg
    350.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and nathan
yes but it's not a major flaw get rhino if you wanna

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and manletmogger
Your nose is fine

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
yes but it's not a major flaw get rhino if you wanna
I think I need to get 10 percent bf first to see what my real nose looks like

• +1
Reactions: nathan and NorwoodAscender
Your nose is fine
Nah just trolling but I want to be lite so I wanna know what is my most lacking area which can be easy fixed with surgery

• +1
Once I get to 10 percent body fat I will be the most uncanny mogger of all time and no one will be close
Shit I forgot I’m receding I’m cooked

Attachments

• IMG_0457.jpeg
    IMG_0457.jpeg
    294.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
you remind me of norwood accsender but with a minecraft head

once you have leaned down, do a buzz cut

Nose can't bloat. There is little to no water or fat retention in the nose. It is big, yes, but rhino plasty is litteraly super easy to get

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
Nose can't bloat. There is little to no water or fat retention in the nose. It is big, yes, but rhino plasty is litteraly super easy to get
Nah low-key my nose is bloated tho I can’t explain it but I can feel the bloat

Nah low-key my nose is bloated tho I can’t explain it but I can feel the bloat
Show me what part of the nose can be bloating in an anatomy book please. 😭Cartillage can't bloat

IMG 2222

• +1
I think retinol + minoxidil helps with receding hairline, has some studies about it
Do u think my nose is bloated/inflammed?

Autistic people r crazy bro. If i looked like the autist chads from this website id have multiple gfs at the same time

Do u think my nose is bloated/in
Do u think my nose is bloated/inflammed?

Maybe, something in your diet can be causing this, if changing your diet don't work, try tretinoin can be your sebum production as well, and if none of these work you can try a bioplasty in your nose to reshape it.

• +1
Shit I forgot I’m receding I’m cooked
Great jaw area, great ramus and nearly perfect gonial angle i'd say, just chin projection is a bit weak, might focus on that instead of your nose brother

• +1
What happened you look like shit now. I saw you on tiktok the other month and was mirin but you look weird now

• +1
What happened you look like shit now. I saw you on tiktok the other month and was mirin but you look weird now
I gained like 5 - 10 percent body fat but next ascension will be rucking crazy u watch also troll photo

Great jaw area, great ramus and nearly perfect gonial angle i'd say, just chin projection is a bit weak, might focus on that instead of your nose brother
time for smashing then

• +1
Reactions: p.ahk
Also dye your eyebrows and trim them, use rosemary oil and a derma roller to get them a bit thicker
That’s what I’m gonna do but ngl my body fat is just griefing the most fr

• +1
Reactions: p.ahk