Is my nose subhuman and what surgeries do i need?

P

plukee

Moved on with life 🤍
Ignore the piercing btw i removed it

Attachments

• IMG_4376.jpeg
    IMG_4376.jpeg
    309.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai
should put a piercing on the left side or right side on ur nose, not a septum ring, it looks bad

• +1
Reactions: plukee, Deleted member 23558 and LowTrust
Yeah you're def a foid

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
should put a piercing on the left side or right side on ur nose, not a septum ring, it looks bad
yeah i agree i don’t know what i was thinking when getting it cause it puts me in a nichemaxx territory and i hate it

yeah i agree i don’t know what i was thinking when getting it cause it puts me in a nichemaxx territory and i hate it
nose piercing on a side of the nose left or right is actaully attractive on men and looks good, a septum ring is super feminine or youneed to be super goth/emo to pull it off, its super niche, and it looks gay sometimes

• +1
Reactions: plukee
nose piercing on a side of the nose left or right is actaully attractive on men and looks good, a septum ring is super feminine or youneed to be super goth/emo to pull it off, its super niche, and it looks gay sometimes
What colour ring btw? Silver black or gold?

Dick-piercing mogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi and plukee
You have an upturned nose, which I assume he thought made you look very feminine. For a more masculine look you need a straight nose.

You have an upturned nose, which I assume he thought made you look very feminine. For a more masculine look you need a straight nose.
I have a downturned nose actually

tranny

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and plukee
To me it lacks projection, dymorphism

Your nose doesn't look forward growth enough. Looks amazed
I agree with you tbh and that’s the main reason why i hate it. It’s a button nose from what others have said

It’s cute

• Love it
Reactions: plukee