Is my orthodontic treatment good ?

Deleted member 2378

Deleted member 2378

Bronze
I have a malocclusion, overbite, my teeth go inward and are crooked

So I had braces two weeks ago, no elastic, the dentist say that it's gonna push my teeth forward

I had a palate expander because my palate is too narrow

In 2 weeks Im gonna have widsom teeth extraction ( 4 ) because they grows like shit and hurt me

And Im gonna have "mini-screw shit" after that and I don't know what the point of that
It says on internet that it's used to close gap between teeth and makes teeth move in some way that are impossible with braces only
So I think they gonna extract my widsom teeth and set back other teeth to make some space and braces gonna work more effectively

I think my treatment is good idk if palate expander gonna change something exterior like cheekbones or I don't know, I just want straight teeth fix my overbite and maybe more jaw ? I have fucking no jaw

LibGen the book "Steven Lin The Dental Diet"

I have a malocclusion, overbite, my teeth go inward and are crooked

So I had braces two weeks ago, no elastic, the dentist say that it's gonna push my teeth forward

I had a palate expander because my palate is too narrow

In 2 weeks Im gonna have widsom teeth extraction ( 4 ) because they grows like shit and hurt me

And Im gonna have "mini-screw shit" after that and I don't know what the point of that
It says on internet that it's used to close gap between teeth and makes teeth move in some way that are impossible with braces only
So I think they gonna extract my widsom teeth and set back other teeth to make some space and braces gonna work more effectively

I think my treatment is good idk if palate expander gonna change something exterior like cheekbones or I don't know, I just want straight teeth fix my overbite and maybe more jaw ? I have fucking no jaw
I'm doing this exact same treatment, but I have a god-tier palate so I didnt need an expander.
7 months in DM for questions

Din red. Visit Mew.

giphy.gif

Searched up mike mew and this game up

• JFL
Reactions: samm735 and xForgotMyName
I'm doing this exact same treatment, but I have a god-tier palate so I didnt need an expander.
7 months in DM for questions
I can't dm you, bc new account