Is my plan worth following?

D

Deleted member 10699

Solstice
My plan is to cut my bodyfat to 12% (I'm not fat), then, put on muscles to recover the weight I have now (to develop a toned body). Then, I plan to curl my eyelashes up to mitigate the effect of UEE, and to beardfraud my jaw and chin (to have a non-recessed chin and jaw and to hide my double chin). I'm also planning to have a better hairstyle.

Is this plan worth? I mean, will it change the way I'm treated by other people? Will I be respected more and treated more seriously? If not, what can I do to be respected more by girls and guys? Will I be attractive for the average, non blackpilled, person?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: xefo, AutismMaxing and IdiAmin
just do it shia GIF

• +1
Reactions: xefo and Deleted member 5583
Will I be attractive, or will I still need surgeries? Or will I be seen as a try hard who's trying to be hot by simulating attractive features?

what does it matter u'll never look like this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
what does it matter u'll never look like this

View attachment 961120
Can you answer my question seriously, please? I don't give a damn fuck about male models, because day to day hot people don't look like them. Will I be hot for normal people if I try hard and work to be hot?

• Ugh..
Reactions: xefo
Can you answer my question seriously, please? I don't give a damn fuck about male models, because day to day hot people don't look like them. Will I be hot for normal people if I try hard and work to be hot?
If you're not a genetic abomination to begin with, probably

My plan is to cut my bodyfat to 12% (I'm not fat), then, put on muscles to recover the weight I have now (to develop a toned body). Then, I plan to curl my eyelashes up to mitigate the effect of UEE, and to beardfraud my jaw and chin (to have a non-recessed chin and jaw and to hide my double chin). I'm also planning to have a better hairstyle.

Is this plan worth? I mean, will it change the way I'm treated by other people? Will I be respected more and treated more seriously? If not, what can I do to be respected more by girls and guys? Will I be attractive for the average, non blackpilled, person?
Your double chin will disappear when you'll cut to 12%

Is this plan worth?
Yes

I mean, will it change the way I'm treated by other people?
Yes

Will I be respected more and treated more seriously?
Yes

If not, what can I do to be respected more by girls and guys? Will I be attractive for the average, non blackpilled, person?
All looksmaxing will make you more respected and attractive to the average person. Also moneymaxing.

• +1
Reactions: one job away

you are asking if improving your looks will improve your status on a blackpilled forum. yes it will absolutely, no question about it. I remember your other thread tho about being bullied and so on. those ppl will never respect you even if you became model tier.best thing that can happen is they will hate you and envy you . and noone can tell how you will look like with or without a beard without pictures but slimming down and putting on some size is a MUST for any looksmaxxer . even if you decide to get surgery against recession you need to slim down. no matter what you do you need to slim down. it's a no brainer.

oh and since you are aspie a tip, dont post your pictures public here . it can ruin you chance of ever getting respected forever

Last edited:
you are asking if improving your looks will improve your status on a blackpilled forum. yes it will absolutely, no question about it. I remember your other thread tho about being bullied and so on. those ppl will never respect you even if you became model tier.best thing that can happen is they will hate you and envy you . and noone can tell how you will look like with or without a beard without pictures but slimming down and putting on some size is a MUST for any looksmaxxer . even if you decide to get surgery against recession you need to slim down. no matter what you do you need to slim down. it's a no brainer.

oh and since you are aspie a tip, dont post your pictures public here . it can ruin you chance of ever getting respected forever
That's true; I'll never post a pic of me here again. For the recession, I've decided to beardfraud. It's free and it does work. And I'll cut my bodyfat to 12% and put on muscles.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: one job away and xefo
y do u need people to constantly tell you to do it, do it yourself you useless faggot

• +1
Reactions: doncel and one job away