is my ramus tall? and is it normal for your jawline to connect to the ear lobe?

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
title

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, thecel, .👽. and 3 others
Jags fan wth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MANLETprettyBOY, .👽., Jason Voorhees and 6 others
post better angles but doesnt look like it

you are one of my favourite user
keep hustling keed grindin keep posting your jaw

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
Ur jawline is dogshit. Ur mandible is short asf and u look like a pug. Furthermore ur nose is big and bulbous like some kind of subterrainean goblin. Shut up for once u ugly shitskin,ur probably short.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, thecel, MANLETprettyBOY and 3 others
Ur jawline is dogshit. Ur mandible is short asf and u look like a pug. Furthermore ur nose is big and bulbous like some kind of subterrainean goblin. Shut up for once u ugly shitskin,ur probably short.
It's actually normie tier you must be sucking chad cock too much if you think that is a shit jawline there are more normies that have a worse jawline then him

It's actually normie tier you must be sucking chad cock too much if you think that is a shit jawline there are more normies that have a worse jawline then him
:feelskek:gtfo bumboy

i disagree with you my mandible is super projected an my ramus is straight and tall its above average and my gonial angle is really good i think my ramus is one of the tallest in this site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22000
i disagree with you my mandible is super projected an my ramus is straight and tall its above average and my gonial angle is really good i think my ramus is one of the tallest in this site
I would rate you normie or high tier normie just on jawline but i didn't see the rest of your face it could depend on your harmony

Ur ugly as fuck and u will never get any girl. Kill yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, .👽., Deleted member 10652 and 2 others
I would rate you normie or high tier normie just on jawline but i didn't see the rest of your face it could depend on your harmony
your new here i don't need ratings I've been rated many times on this site jfl
these are some pics 20percent body fat btw I'm leaning down

What do you get rated, I am new here but i have learned quickly
bro i barely use this site now , almost all the users hate me here because I'm validation seeking since i always post my jawline

bro i barely use this site now , almost all the users hate me here because I'm validation seeking since i always post my jawline
Yeah you are kind of narcissistic but most people here are too so they hate how they act too

@subhuman pakicel bhai i started eating mutton paya once every week you should try it if you're working out , you get so energized after eating it a mogger Pakistani dish

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14561
how old are you bhai
turned 18 in 2021 bhai
Btw whats your thoughts on colouring vs bones for curries?
one of my friend bone mog me hard but have @SubhumanCurrycel tier coloring and is khhv
while i've 4 laycounts with mid to low tier beckies

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 14166
Yeah you are kind of narcissistic but most people here are too so they hate how they act too
ngl true , but i would advice you to leave this site does nothing for you its only a good place to build up knowledge , ever since i started using this site once in a blue moon i have been exercising more frequently and lost 3kgs I'm 20 percent body fat btw wanna lean down to 15% since i have really good bone structure for my face , in all honesty leave this site get the knowledge and advice tho it does nothing but make you more negative and pessimistic towards life

turned 18 in 2021 bhai
Btw whats your thoughts on colouring vs bones for curries?
one of my friend bone mog me hard but have @SubhumanCurrycel tier coloring and is khhv
while i've 4 laycounts with mid to low tier beckies
bones are deffo more important but if someone has dark south indian coloring i don't think its over tbh my uncle who i met during winter break holidays for Christmas has a white blonde wife and now have a mixed baby she has insane pheno leverage , my uncle has dark coloring but insane bone structure

• Hmm...
@subhuman pakicel bhai i started eating mutton paya once every week you should try it if you're working out , you get so energized after eating it a mogger Pakistani dish
its good for collagen? expecialy that bone marrow thing

its good for collagen? expecialy that bone marrow thing
yes bro yes , in the pic above posted that was me before working out so I'm sweaty , but try it man your skin glows also have vitamin C {fish oil} you're skin will glow

• Love it
yes bro yes , in the pic above posted that was me before working out so I'm sweaty , but try it man your skin glows also have vitamin C {fish oil} you're skin will glow
will try it more from now also read meat

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
Please stop sending me weird messages on my profile @pianoboy123. I get that u are mad being exposed as a cuck and a faggot. But just calm down ok?

Please stop sending me weird messages on my profile @pianoboy123. I get that u are mad being exposed as a cuck and a faggot. But just calm down ok?
bruh i dont even send you messages tf ? :ROFLMAO:

• +1