Is my scalp norwooding?

W0KESTMOTHF

W0KESTMOTHF

Kraken
Screenshot 20200624 000708  01

shit picture but i gotta say that it looks really weird and bald for some reason

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
You might be diffuse thinning. It often becomes obvious at the crown first. How are your temples?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and W0KESTMOTHF
you are thinning in that general area. keep a very close eye on it

• +1
  • +1
You might be diffuse thinning. It often becomes obvious at the crown first. How are your temples?
you are thinning in that general area. keep a very close eye on it
Norwood is coming for me JFL , any tips on how to combat thinning? Temples right now seems fine no thinning or signs of balding there

Norwood is coming for me JFL , any tips on how to combat thinning? Temples right now seems fine no thinning or signs of balding there
start with dermaneedling, scalp massages and stretches and red light therapy. if things get worse, finasteride

• +1
finasteride if you notice it getting worse. I personally wouldn’t hop on it yet. fucking Norwood trying to take another

• +1
start with dermaneedling, scalp massages and stretches and red light therapy. if things get worse, finasteride
finasteride if you notice it getting worse. I personally wouldn’t hop on it yet. fucking Norwood trying to take another
Thanks, i will try my absolute best to not let the norwood reaper take me

• +1
Reactions: Cares and DutchPrettyBoy
Does it hurt or feel uncomfortable if you dig your fingertips hard in the scalp around your grown and massage around?

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Does it hurt or feel uncomfortable if you dig your fingertips hard in the scalp around your grown and massage around?
No i don't feel anything, but if I would feel some sort of pain then what does that tell?

No i don't feel anything, but if I would feel some sort of pain then what does that tell?
It's good to know whether the balding is caused by internal metabolic processes or something external like scalp fibrosis or inflammation. A scalp that is painful to massage would benefit from massaging, and possibly reverse hair loss.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and W0KESTMOTHF
It's good to know whether the balding is caused by internal metabolic processes or something external like scalp fibrosis or inflammation. A scalp that is painful to massage would benefit from massaging, and possibly reverse hair loss.
Still I will start massaging my scalp, gotta do everything you can to stop the hair loss, but I'm strongly coping that's it's just shit weird looking crown that I have

I literally can't touch my top hair or comb it, it hurts.

What should I do?