is my side profile cooked

georgeyboy1283

georgeyboy1283

Iron
IMG 2822
is my side profile any good? do i need any surgery there?

Brother take a normal photo in neutral stance, it is easier than this cringemaxxing. We cant rate u properly if we dont even know what u look like 90% of the time.
this is neutral for me though, its just me looking to the side. do you want me to post a face to face photo?

Youre not Cooked its ok. Gonial Angle seems too high and nose is feminized but its not that bad just get a better haircut

Youre not Cooked its ok. Gonial Angle seems too high and nose is feminized but its not that bad just get a better haircut
what haircuts do you recommend? im thinking of growing it out for a fringe with bulk on the sides and back

this is neutral for me though, its just me looking to the side. do you want me to post a face to face photo?
U look up at the sky like this when walking on the street? Dont worry too much man ur side is pretty average.

• +1
Reactions: youravgincel
Yeah Grow it out like that maybe consider a Perm because your hair looks really straight
what haircuts do you recommend? im thinking of growing it out for a fringe with bulk on the sides and back

relax yo eyes a little bit bruh
and i wonder if your posture is cooked :hnghn:

Yeah Grow it out like that maybe consider a Perm because your hair looks really straight
im gonna start looking into perms, i might wait until my hairs a bit more grown out, though

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman1
i know a pretty damn good surgery some would call it a miracle for masculinization and bone growth it can fix a lot of stuff and its called puberty
lol well i am only 14, but i think i went into puberty early. will my face bones still grow?

lol well i am only 14, but i think i went into puberty early. will my face bones still grow?
14 seriously youre fine just hard mew and thumb pull boy