Is my side profile good or bad

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Beauty is bone deep.
I know my maxilla is recessed but in general how good is my Side profile?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AgentBlender
Ur haircut is shit and u have a shit pedostash i hate guys with ur style am, but technically ur descent MTN nothing special but also not ugly

Ur haircut is shit and u have a shit pedostash i hate guys with ur style am, but technically ur descent MTN nothing special but also not ugly
I can do any other haircut otherwise big forehead

Look like a clone of every fucking edgar manlet on tiktok I ever see, thugmaxx with tats and do some cringe shit on tiktok to statusmaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: axttt_, Deleted member 17429, Deleted member 23642 and 5 others
Damn bro is that really you?

You're acne isn't an excuse ngl. You don't even have acne on your face.
You mog me and all of .is to hell and back

I can do any other haircut otherwise big forehead
I mean it's my personal opinion but some guys with that style might do well im not sure tho

I mean it's my personal opinion but some guys with that style might do well im not sure tho
They do, edgarmaxxing is a huge niche market but after highschool the appeal fades off fast

Look like a clone of every fucking edgar manlet on tiktok I ever see, thugmaxx with tats and do some cringe shit on tiktok to statusmaxx
lol

They do, edgarmaxxing is a huge niche market but after highschool the appeal fades off fast
I got 1 year left in highscjool

Damn bro is that really you?

You're acne isn't an excuse ngl. You don't even have acne on your face.
You mog me and all of .is to hell and back
What depths have u spawned from ur literally saying everyone here mogs curious to see what u look like

What depths have u spawned from ur literally saying everyone here mogs curious to see what u look like
That's because everyone on here mogs me. I can't post a pic of myself since I already fucked up and posted shit here that I don't want to associate with. I'm using a different username on here than on .is on purpose, but now I can't post pics here as well.

I wish alts were allowed.

• +1
s because everyone on here mogs me. I can't post a pic of myself since I already fucked up and posted shit here that I don't want to associate with. I'm using a different username on here than on .is on purpose, but now I can't post pics here as well.

I wish alts were allowed.
I got banned from .is for being a fakecel that website is shit since anything u say is considered bragging, literally If u say oh today i was at the supermarket and the cashier looked at me and asked cash or credit people are gonna call the mods on u, here i say whatever I want anytime i want

I got banned from .is for being a fakecel that website is shit since anything u say is considered bragging, literally If u say oh today i was at the supermarket and the cashier looked at me and asked cash or credit people are gonna call the mods on u, here i say whatever I want anytime i want
True. But I do feel bad for them they are really struggling

Your ramus lacks definition

Another problem is that if you even slightly disagree with their politics, you get hardbanned even if you actually are involuntary celibate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
Another problem is that if you even slightly disagree with their politics, you get hardbanned even if you actually are involuntary celibate.
Yeah that website has no room for discussion

If u even agree with them but are slightly softer and not some wanna kill all normies and piss on all women kind of incel you are hated by everyone there

It’s just a very strange environment

• +1