Deleted member 17244

Slavic beauty
Ux7o5kafy3o91

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Mouthbreath, to be human and 16 others
decent, and your front looks good so no problem

Your profile is fairly average. Your biggest issue imo is your short ramus, if you had it taller it would make your face a lot more harmonious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Op when Pootin calls him for mobilization

Leopold slikk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Psychophilly, Deleted member 21278, Decretum1483 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 13626
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly, Deleted member 21278, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
im diagnosed with schizophrenia bro they wouldnt call me
I doubt it will be conventional, even if it is, sooner or later nukes will be used. Pootler will go er on us cause he's a recessed balding manlet. Remember this when you hear the sirens

All because of a truecel

im the biggest truecel in the whole EE
Go er

Well since you're from ee too, it's not that harsh when it comes to looks here but mostly money and status

Stop being low iq monke and looksmax. Your face isn't deformed or something, you're either mental or attention seeking

thought that was vinnie jacker in your avi for a sec bruv

• +1
the thumbnail 😍

its ok id say not subhuman

Bhai you look good.. You need thicker eyebrows and less greasy hair though

Brutal midface

• +1
Mirin the gay poses with your head tbh

Ты что, русский?
Kлacc

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
you are norwooding buddy boyo, worry about your hair, not side profile

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
The reaper is coming.

Your threads, your Avi and your title are becoming progressively more depressive with each passing month. Mirin' descent into madness.

• +1
Your threads, your Avi and your title are becoming progressively more depressive with each passing month. Mirin' descent into madness.
its bc of my last tinder experience, esp after that date -> https://looksmax.org/threads/today-...d-she-pushed-away-my-hand-so-brutally.552286/ while I considered I have should deleted my tinder acc and never try again. I had 20+ tinder dates and always have been rejected. I dont know what's fucking wrong with me.

My life is getting more miserable bc I dont have any friends and decent life-prospects like a future job. Since I run out of every cope Ive just realized its over and I should reroll my life ngl.

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
its bc of my last tinder experience, esp after that date -> https://looksmax.org/threads/today-...d-she-pushed-away-my-hand-so-brutally.552286/ while I considered I have should deleted my tinder acc and never try again. I had 20+ tinder dates and always have been rejected. I dont know what's fucking wrong with me.

My life is getting more miserable bc I dont have any friends and decent life-prospects like a future job. Since I run out of every cope Ive just realized its over and I should reroll my life ngl.
Yeah, I read that. Pretty disheartening.

• +1