Is my skin light enough to be considered med passing? (curry)

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

I know I basically look North European tbh, Hitler would have accepted me into the S.S without question.
do I look med enough to you guys? Thanks bye!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 4671, Good_Little_Goy and 11 others
  • Love it
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and SubhumanCurrycel
Asks if skin is light enough. Takes picture with zero lightning. Street shitter level IQ.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Good_Little_Goy, Krezo and 4 others
Asks if skin is light enough. Takes picture with zero lightning. Street shitter level IQ.
It's clearly a joke, if his "streetshitter level IQ" humour is way too advanced for you to understand then you must have level 3 autism.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, 5'8manlet, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
tbh, even tho this post is satire and sarcasm.
Man its so over for dark skinned Indians. And they know it too!

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Entschuldigung and SubhumanCurrycel
tbh, even tho this post is satire and sarcasm.
Man its so over for dark skinned Indians. And they know it too!
tbh aye.
It hurts most because south Indians don't actually have too bad facial bones but they still get mogged by norths cos skin.
I get mogged by my 5'8 55kg cousin because hes very fair skinned (he has a 6.5/10 white gf too).

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 399
Not recognizing obvious joke. disillusioned level IQ.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 5583
south Indians don't actually have too bad facial bones but they still get mogged by norths cos skin.
Actually, Indids and Indo-Nordids have much better bone structure than South Indians.

South Indian faces are shorter, and prognathic. Their chins are shorter and weaker, as are their jaws.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and SubhumanCurrycel
my eyes hurt so much from the brightness of your skin rn ngl

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Actually, Indids and Indo-Nordids have much better bone structure than South Indians.

View attachment 384507

South Indian faces are shorter, and prognathic. Their chins are shorter and weaker, as are their jaws.
Oh shit true maybe the South Indian DNA in me caused me to have a short chin height :kys: :kys: :kys:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Oh shit true maybe the South Indian DNA in me caused me to have a short chin height :kys: :kys: :kys:
Bro there is much hope for you. You have chad pheno. Chin is an easier fix than other osteotomies.

• +1
  • Love it
Hope so too bro.
Your genetics are much better than mine. You have robustness and masculinity. You can succeed, in spite of dark skin. Your Chad pheno is very caucasian, because of your deepset eyes and forehead protrusion. You've also got a great frame. You would be perfect with a rhino and vertical chin lengthening. Its not over.

• +1
Your genetics are much better than mine. You have robustness and masculinity. You can succeed, in spite of dark skin. Your Chad pheno is very caucasian, because of your deepset eyes and forehead protrusion. You've also got a great frame. You would be perfect with a rhino and vertical chin lengthening. Its not over.
I hope so bhaicel, thanks for the kind words [Lifefuel]

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
I hope so bhaicel, thanks for the kind words [Lifefuel]
I only speak truthfully, not out of kindness or political correctness. I see potential, so I say it. Where I don't see potential, I trash. Just like I did with @Dope's pics.
And then they call me prejudiced. Its not prejudice. Its science and its provable.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, SubhumanCurrycel and aestheticallypleasin
Bro what a great bbc halo

• So Sad
  • JFL
This picture sexually harassed me

• So Sad
  • JFL
Not recognizing obvious joke. disillusioned level IQ.
It's not obvious when when the internet is full of morons who unironically make mistakes like this all the fucking time.

is that u mogs me hard tbh

• +1