Is my T level high to todays standard?

Keep coping my T levels are 1874ng/dl but it made my IQ level drop down to 80 but im still happy :)

• JFL
Reactions: left2die, Noodlewhore and BigBoy
Keep coping my T levels are 1874ng/dl but it made my IQ level drop down to 80 but im still happy :)
No Way you have this naturally you fucking idiot

Roid T is frauded T and not relevant

No Way you have this naturally you fucking idiot

Roid T is frauded T and not relevant
shut up mang i was raised in the mountains of the caucasus that made my T levels go up to 1874ng/dl unfortunately it caused my IQ to drop significantly but i dont GIVE A FUCK!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 2846, turkproducer and 3 others
shut up mang i was raised in the mountains of the caucasus that made my T levels go up to 1874ng/dl unfortunately it caused my IQ to drop significantly but i dont GIVE A FUCK!
Hahahah no Way you have this naturally you are probably at 400ng/dL at most

Proof or there wasnt me arguing with you

mines 820, I think average is 680 and the healthy range is something like 300-1000

Yeah that's pretty high

mines 820, I think average is 680 and the healthy range is something like 300-1000
Holt fuck you mog me then, i havent found a single person among my social circle that mog me in T

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

mr contemptuous
Superior Human Being

Joined Aug 9, 2019 Messages 609

5000 or death

How do I get checked out

How do I get checked out
put saliva in microwave then put it in the fridge if it turns red means your low t if yellow average if black high t.

• JFL
Reactions: left2die
put saliva in microwave then put it in the fridge if it turns red means your low t if yellow average if black high t.
I just did it, it turned orange