Is narrow jaw as big of a failo as people make it out to be?

D

Deleted member 64829

Kraken
I used to think it was death tier but now I look at female reaction to Timothee Chalamet, Vinnie Hacker, DiCaprio, Orb etc. and now idk what to think anymore tbh. I think I’m coping

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
No. Narrow jaw can look good sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42240, Epola and Deleted member 64829
wide jaws aren't a halo either.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, datboijj and 3 others
Thanks for your legendary input to this thread tbh if you didn't step in I probably would have killed myself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, narcissist_volcel and Deleted member 67869
@jinnu What other features could balance out a narrow jaw and make it look good? DiCaprio looks pretty good with it but Orb and Timothee Chalamet both look like bicycle seats

Anything related to jaw is cope tbh eye area and body fat % is everything unless you're seriously recessed

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12, Klaas Vaaker and datboijj
@jinnu What other features could balance out a narrow jaw and make it look good? DiCaprio looks pretty good with it but Orb and Timothee Chalamet both look like bicycle seats
Good ogee curve makes u look great with a narrow jaw

Anything related to jaw is cope tbh eye area and body fat % is everything
Despite me being fat my eye area is model tier, my cheekbones are giga prominent and my jawline is unusually defined but I look like a chimp from the side due to phenotypical recession consistent with my ethnic group My only real failos currently are eyebrows, nose, jawbone width and maxillary and chin recession but a lot of those are easy surgeries and softmaxxes tbh

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker
Vinnie Hacker
@cytoplasm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44368, Diarrhoea, cytoplasm and 1 other person
nah just dont be recessed theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 77718 and St.TikTokcel
Despite me being fat my eye area is model tier, my cheekbones are giga prominent and my jawline is unusually defined but I look like a chimp from the side due to phenotypical recession consistent with my ethnic group My only real failos currently are eyebrows, nose, jawbone width and maxillary and chin recession but a lot of those are easy surgeries and softmaxxes tbh
Eyebrow failo is the worst failo to have imo I have chadlite level eye area but fairly sparse brows and it absolutely demolishes my looks. Eyebrows >> eyes

You’re obese as shit. Lose weight and find out faggot

what if i am tho
then the problem is not the width of your jaw, but the position/projection of the mandible and probably also lower maxila

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64829
aka ideally you would do an ortognathic surgery, or at least a genioplasty

• +1
You’re obese as shit. Lose weight and find out faggot
AHA! You said the lard actually halos me and told me I'd look in-fact UGLIER if I lost weight! I got you!

AHA! You said the lard actually halos me and told me I'd look in-fact UGLIER if I lost weight! I got you!
Yh it does because you’re visibly recessed . But you making retarded posts about your failos does nothing. There is no got you lol.

Yh it does because you’re visibly recessed . But you making retarded posts about your failos does nothing. There is no got you lol.
the recession isn't as bad as you make it out to be tbh

How would you know?
that's actually a pretty intelligent reply tbh really i don't but how would either of us know how bad my recession truly is if i have inches of fat on my face jfl

Low FWHR is fine if you want to be an LTR cuck but makes slaying harder.

Narrow is fine as long as it’s forwards grown. It’s narrow and downwards grown that’s bad, not only for looks but for much more serious medical reasons as well. I couldn’t do my job if I had stuff like sleep apnea or asthma that comes with jaw recession. I saw a legit recessed mouthbreather the other day and I just felt sorry for him.

Low FWHR is fine if you want to be an LTR cuck but makes slaying harder.
My face is wide as fuck it's just its shortness that's the issue

i have inches of fat on my face jfl
If you’re visibly recessed while having inches of fat on your face, taking away those inches would make it worse.

My face is wide as fuck it's just its shortness that's the issue
How do you have a narrow jaw and a wide face? Moon face? A moon face is never attractive

If you’re visibly recessed while having inches of fat on your face, taking away those inches would make it worse.
not at all how that works

most people have shit jawlines good eye are is way more common

• +1
most people have shit jawlines good eye are is way more common
my jawline and eye area is phenomenal it's just my jaw frontal angle and chin width/height

the orb and ehren cope are insane lol. look at female response to orb compared to ehren. if orb is MTN and ehren is borderline chad then why does orb brutally mog him in every aspect?
Ehren is mid tier chad imho

It is jfl
Bro my recession is literally phenotypic and corresponds with my ethnic group lol. Look at meeks side profile, ppl use his side as an example of a bad side profile because of his chin and maxillary recession but it falls within ideal range of his ethnic group