Is natty limit true or myth?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
That gymcel youtuber scooby said how natty limit isn't 3 years but more like 10 or something, how true is this?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
It's true but not as easy to reach as people think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14854
IMO if after 1 or 1.5 year you don't look good, and have a physique that you get compliments on, it's over

Thing with natty lifting is that you will plateau like a mf
The gains have a massive diminishing returns

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MentalistKebab, oldcelloser, Prettyboy and 5 others
the more you progress the harder it will be, when you start strenght and size will come quicker, when you develop some strenght and size it will get slower and harder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14854 and Mongrelcel
IMO if after 1 or 1.5 year you don't look good, and have a physique that you get compliments on, it's over

1.5 years is super early, 2 years at least, but preferably 3-4, this guy only got this body after 10 years of natty lifting
SmartSelect 20211013 174801 Reddit

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, MikeMew'sBitch, randomvanish and 2 others
99.9% of men won't reach it in 10 years. But 85% there is much more doable

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and TsarTsar444
Technically there is no limit it’s just that after 10 years you are putting on barely any muscle during your bulks so it’s considered a limit. At least that’s how I understand it. Most of your gains will be made in the first 3 or 4.

There definitely is a difference between 5 and 10 years natty.

Look at this guy. You can look insane natural, it just takes 10 years... luckily most normies think a physique from 2/3 years of lifting is insane. And realistically it is, the only reason one may disagree is because of social media and the fake natty industry.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 14262, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
Natty limit varies hugely between individuals.

My genetics are very poor, small frame, low T, so I have to use steroids. Luckily my genetics are also not to have baldness or gyno.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, oldcelloser and Deleted member 7725

Post fizique

1.5 years is super early, 2 years at least, but preferably 3-4, this guy only got this body after 10 years of natty lifting
View attachment 1364817
That edit tho jfl. Fckin photoshop around the cheeks. And normies think models look like that for real.

This site has opened my eyes a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
It took him like 4 years of serious training if you watched his stuff bro lol

yeah it takes 4 years+ for an impressive physique that will impress other lifters but normies and women will be impressed after 2 years of consistent training and diet. You don’t need to be that jacked to get bitches.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and oldcelloser
Ofc it's true. It's asymptotic, and the steepness and where you taper off is determined by things like your frame, insertions, high/slow twitch fibers.
I have extremely good mesomorphic genetics at 6'1 and almost 22inch bidelt. First year of lifting, I barely got up to one plate bench. Next 2 years, I shot up to a 3 plate bench, and since then my gains have only slightly oscillated upwards.

Jfl at your retarded measuring ability

You do not have 21 inch bidelt
I’ve already posted a vid of it. If ur not satisfied I can send a measured pic too but no doubt I have on the best physiques on the forum