masccope.org

Yes.

• Love it
Reactions: Saisei
I can barely see his face.

• +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3 and nword49
hair halo adds appeal like crazy hair =life
Only if you have a decent face. If you're truecel and try to copy his hair, people will just tell you to get a haircut or ask you if your barber is dead.

• +1
Reactions: Saisei and nword49
Only if you have a decent face. If you're truecel and try to copy his hair, people will just tell you to get a haircut or ask you if your barber is dead.
IMG 1795

Lil nigga mogs tbh

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
In this picture he's literally a weak MTN facially but due to hair halo he looks a lot better. Brootal.
Yeah u can tell he’s not the best looking but with the fucking anime hair he looks insane lol hairpill is real
hes 2007 too in 2 years his face will develope but he doesnt need it anyway hes nichemaxxed
Yup

• +1
Yeah u can tell he’s not the best looking but with the fucking anime hair he looks insane lol hairpill is real

Yup
I agree but you mog that guy to death.

This guy's an artist? I didn't know. What does that mean btw?
He makes dogshit music loll everyone hates on him because he’s like the least talented underground rapper

• JFL
He makes dogshit music loll everyone hates on him because he’s like the least talented underground rapper
White guys were never good rappers (save for Eminem). Their accent is just too.. well, white.

Then what is he? White guys are better at singing. Best singer I heard was white.
he has a unique sound hes more in tune with the instrumental which uses synths and that

he has a unique sound hes more in tune with the instrumental which uses synths and that
Luh geek luh lean drank drank drank

• JFL
Reactions: Saisei
the lyrics touched my soul
Underground rappers just got these heavenly ass beats now and shit all over it like a pigeon spaceghostpurrp, metro zu, dj smokey, denzel curry, lofty305 and lil b and dat made way fucking better music lol but that era has passed now and we’re all stuck with fuckin nettspend the little faggot

Underground rappers just got these heavenly ass beats now and shit all over it like a pigeon spaceghostpurrp, metro zu, dj smokey, denzel curry, lofty305 and lil b and dat made way fucking better music lol but that era has passed now and we’re all stuck with fuckin nettspend the little faggot
seethe