is no pillow cope

nathan

nathan

͏͏͏͏͏
sleeping without a pillow is supposed to improve posture hair skin etc but I have been doing it for a few weeks now and noticed 0 difference plus sleeping without a pillow is very uncomfortable

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
Solution
org3cel.RR
sleeping without a pillow is supposed to improve posture hair skin etc but I have been doing it for a few weeks now and noticed 0 difference plus sleeping without a pillow is very uncomfortable
maybe because there is no diffrence? just wash your pillow, use a short pillow in height so it doesnt affect posture, and never go to sleep with your hair wets, do the basics
maybe because there is no diffrence? just wash your pillow, use a short pillow in height so it doesnt affect posture, and never go to sleep with your hair wets, do the basics

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, ey88 and nathan
Solution
I sleep on the wall without a pillow that way it is comfortable and provides such benefits

• Woah
Reactions: nathan
in what world would sleeping without a pillow improve skin, hair or posture? :feelskek:
the shit people are told to do on this forum are actually topkeks

• JFL
Well i sleep without pillow
in what world would sleeping without a pillow improve skin, hair or posture? :feelskek:
the shit people are told to do on this forum are actually topkeks

• +1