Is NoFap duribg puberty worth it for the AR sensitivity?

S

Softmaxxoid

Iron
Long-term abstinence apparently lowers serum T but does abstinence (from MASTURBATION) increase AR upregulation to the extent that it would still lead to more androgenic gene expression than say masturbating once a week?
Also I'm talking exclusively about abstaining from masturbation rather than sex since during sex pheromones and whatnot increase testosterone.

My delts and traps blew up when i did nofap for 3 months. So yeah it has some validity

• +1
Reactions: Softmaxxoid
its all cope i jsut jerked off and i feel fine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, It'snotover, SchizoAutism and 1 other person
> Also I'm talking exclusively about abstaining from masturbation rather than sex since during sex pheromones and whatnot increase testosterone.

How can your body discern between the two?
There should be a psychological difference not a physiological one

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
My delts and traps blew up when i did nofap for 3 months. So yeah it has some validity
my frame got wider over the course of the 3 years I've done nofap consciously

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover and Softmaxxoid
I did nofap for 2.5 years from age 15-18 with a raging sex drive and never touched my cock once. My dick was like 5 inches at age 15 and by 18 it was around 6.7 inches and I never jacked off once. It may have just been the natural course of puberty, but there is no shot that the average man on this forum could do what I did without an insane willpower as it was extremely difficult.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, It'snotover, Growth Plate and 1 other person
I did nofap for 2.5 years from age 15-18 with a raging sex drive and never touched my cock once. My dick was like 5 inches at age 15 and by 18 it was around 6.7 inches and I never jacked off once. It may have just been the natural course of puberty, but there is no shot that the average man on this forum could do what I did without an insane willpower as it was extremely difficult.
how much did you grow in height from 15 to 18? I can easily tell if this was likely merely due to natural puberty from that. I stopped growing in height and dick early and fapped daily but still ended up with 7x5.25 non bone pressed. Maybe I could've had 8 inches nbp if I wasn't a gigacoomer but I doubt it based off how high percentile I am despite my cooming. Logically, I would assume your body naturally wants you to be a gigacoomer and impregnate jbs when you're a teen by secreting all the horniness (fucking brutal how most teens don't do this) and would allow your dick to grow normally while doing this. I might look into studies about this dick and ar sensitivity stuff if I don't forget

Logically, I would assume your body naturally wants you to be a gigacoomer and impregnate jbs when you're a teen by secreting all the horniness (fucking brutal how most teens don't do this)
wait...

is the fact that males are so horny in puberty and have the desire to creampie girls (but obv can't because of the problems pregnancy would cause in the current world) proof that males were supposed to impregnate girls when they were both in their teens? there's also the fact that since teen girls are capable of getting pregnant then there is objectively no reason for it to be considered bad for men to be attracted to them from a biological standpoint. someone could argue that males are supposed to be no longer attracted to teen girls because their neotenous features imply a lower capability to properly take care of children, but it's the job of the male to provide resources anyway and teen girls obviously are mentally developed enough to do such a simple task. they are literally driving

I feel like conserativecels raised the age of consent because they're scared of teen girls being whores. Maybe female roastie elites jealous of prime girls were part of the decision too. And now all men either all are naturally still attracted to jbs because of their reproductive cability but they act like they're not so they don't get cancelled or they're just unironically brainwashed npcs or both

Regarding the undeveloped mind of a teen girl, they may fall for dumb risky shit like "pull out game" that could get them pregnant at too early of an age even if he pulls out because precum has a chance to get girls pregnant, but then there's the fact that girls still allow dumb shit like that even in their 20's (like @forevergymcelling pointed out). Also, this could be easily fixed by mandating better sex education. Nonetheless, most teen girls have been shown in teen love stories to be smart and knowledgable enough to ask their guy to wear a condom and/or take birth control. I literally read studies that said iirc like above 94% of girls do use contraception when having sex and that's just from memory - the stat could be higher but I don't feel like looking it up again

@JBcollector @PrimeChico @vaninskybird @Amnesia @....

inb4 IT posts this or some shit. I'm 16 and just making theories based off literal objective facts

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird and ....
Nah nofap is really easy if you use the right method without willpower. Are you still on nofap?

Nah nofap is really easy if you use the right method without willpower. Are you still on nofap?
Nofap is not easy and no method is going to get you to do 1000 days of nofap like I've done. It's not the method. It's your choice to control yourself. Yes. Probably day 5 right now. I don't count the days anymore.

• +1
Reactions: barretstoe, Sigmapsycho and ascension!
all about genetics tbh. best u can do is not jerking off everyday

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
y
Nofap is not easy and no method is going to get you to do 1000 days of nofap like I've done. It's not the method. It's your choice to control yourself. Yes. Probably day 5 right now. I don't count the days anymore.
yeah dont count days its autistic you wouldnt count how many days you had without heroin or cake.

How much did you grow during that period.