Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com
better to buy mastic dude.

I told you.
also that amount of normal gum will fuck up your stomach
by making you shit many many times
doesnt mastic gum give you intense diahrrea?

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Wait, really? How do juices do that?
Thats not true.
I've been chewing regular gum for weeks and none of this happened.

Just chew the same gum for days or even weeks and juices are gone, also if they are of concern

doesnt mastic gum give you intense diahrrea?
not at alll. I chewed it for an hour two days ago.
if I chewed 8 gums which is whats required to make it as hard as a couple dozen mastic tears for 30 mins id need to take a shit then another one and another one

• +1
Reactions: loromate
not at alll. I chewed it for an hour two days ago.
if I chewed 8 gums which is whats required to make it as hard as a couple dozen mastic tears for 30 mins id need to take a shit then another one and another one
Never happened to me. Don't know which gums you buy, but that's most likely to be the problem

Never happened to me. Don't know which gums you buy, but that's most likely to be the problem
link me to the that brooklyn gum.

the gum I used said it has laxative effects tbh

Thats not true.
I've been chewing regular gum for weeks and none of this happened.

Just chew the same gum for days or even weeks and juices are gone, also if they are of concern
How do you keep the gum from faling apart bro?

• +1
  • Love it
chewing makes you bloated, just chew on fat from a steak

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com and born2shitforced2wipe
Ive had good results from mastic gum. At one point i was chewing for 5 hours a day, and my jaw shaped changed so quickly that i got comments from friends about it. I personally felt like chewing normal gum didnt do much.

Ive had good results from mastic gum. At one point i was chewing for 5 hours a day, and my jaw shaped changed so quickly that i got comments from friends about it. I personally felt like chewing normal gum didnt do much.
Why tho, whats the difference with mastic gum??

• +1
  • Love it
Why tho, whats the difference with mastic gum??
Mastic gum has a really tough texture and while in the final part of the chewing motion, where you clamp your jaw shut, it provides a resistance that you can really feel at the masseter insertions in the jaw. With normal gum there no resistance in this portion.

Mastic gum has a really tough texture and while in the final part of the chewing motion, where you clamp your jaw shut, it provides a resistance that you can really feel at the masseter insertions in the jaw. With normal gum there no resistance in this portion.
How expensive is mastic?

• Love it
  • +1
It doesn't make you bloated jfl, only if you are above 15% bf
where did you pull that info out of, your ass? I was on like 0% bf back in the day and chewing always noticeably bloated my face

It's not cope, it will give you the same results like fillers in jaws after years of chewing, especially if you are a teen
after 12 its cope , its like getting vitamins if you do it 110% it wont have effect jfl, i can ship you shitty falim gum from turkey if you want fucking coper
stop coping mate. either save yourself or rope
cope harder i bet youll be like chico after chewing 20 hours a day JFL @chew copers

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
where did you pull that info out of, your ass? I was on like 0% bf back in the day and chewing always noticeably bloated my face
Then you probably already had a descent jaw, thats why
after 12 its cope , its like getting vitamins if you do it 110% it wont have effect jfl, i can ship you shitty falim gum from turkey if you want fucking coper

cope harder i bet youll be like chico after chewing 20 hours a day JFL @chew copers
It's not cope lol,you train the muscles with the gum

• +1
  • Love it
Then you probably already had a descent jaw, thats why
i do have a good jaw yes, mastic gum CAN widen your face but it legit looks terrible, when I clench my jaw now it legit looks comical from the masseters sticking out

i do have a good jaw yes, mastic gum CAN widen your face but it legit looks terrible, when I clench my jaw now it legit looks comical from the masseters sticking out
But maybe thats because you aside feminine traits to yourself, maybe high E girls like that comical look

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 2227
Wait, really? How do juices do that?
spit the juices out and that will do it. Also, sugar free chwing gum contains in most cases sugar alcohol. that will give you a bloated face for a short period of time.